Nana Thursday Evening-9:30-Repent Ye FORNICATORS

jitagawn

Yeah, must have been the same street evangelists, I mean same organisation, maybe not the same guys, that I've seen elsewhere from time to time. real fire and brimstone stuff and I always wondered why they didn't hit Nana or the Pong. They were always at shopping centers and such. Someone must have finally told them there are -- Shock! -- whores in Thailand. :o Praise be.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

When I was young some American mormons were pestering us as they had had found out that my mother was from an English speaking country. Once when I was in my late teens and my mom was out of town they rang on the door. I invitend them in and asked about this this thing with several wives. Especially I insisted that they described in great deatail how the sexlife with multitudes of wives worked. They never returned. :D

regards

ALHOLK

I really don't think that they are Momrmoms either.

Mormoms generally try to do things one on one. The old fire and brimstone type of street preachers are a lot of other religions but not Mormoms.

Old Hippie, as I recall, is an ordained minister.

Members of his flock have actual fornication requirements so I doubt he had any connection to these guys.

You're right. They do not have their black badges with the LDS insignia indicating that they are Elder So and So .

The Mormon missionaries are usually a bit younger and occasionally they will have a Sister Jane Smith in the support team somewhere.

I don't think you will find the bicycle in Bangkok especially downtown. They are not suicidal! Weird but not suicidal.

Journey

Archived