Nana Thursday Evening-9:30-Repent Ye FORNICATORS

jitagawn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Mormon as the third guy had the orange shirt, the leader appeared older than usual and their ties were not as conservative as they usually wear.

These guys actually reminded me of military types with the high and tight hair styles. Now I know where the military takes their vacations. Must be from the uppity moral minority.

I have seen what I believe were Mormons on the SkyTrain, but I haven't yet seen one preaching in any of the night time venues. I am no expert, but I think Mormons usually wear name tags (e.g., John Smith) - I recall seeing this in the US, and assume this is universal. Anyone know for sure?

I don't think Mormons generally go in for the fire and brimstone crub side sermons. This sounds like evengenlicals. I am kind of surprised (and relieved) we don't see more of them here.

The bodyguard does not surprise me. Years ago they were caught pilfering in a house occupied by an elderly woman. It was a scam to get into the house, then steal what you could. The church helped catch them as I remember. They were not even Jehovah Witness. A true Jehovah Witness will click their heels together(nazi style) when they leave Sinners, symbolizing kicking the dust of a sinner from his feet/shoes.

Jehovahs F#cking witnesses!

My old dad LOVES the Jehovahs :D When I was a kid ours was the ONLY door they did not knock on in the Estate I grew up on, the reason being that not only did he originally tell them to go forth and multiply when they rang the doorbell but he followed them down the road shouting abuse at them. It kinda helped that he was a big and scary looking guy, although really nice as pie.

Therefore as kids whenever we spotted them "on the plot" we would of course race back home to see if my old man was in and try and persuade him to come out for a repeat performance - he did so enough just to make it worthwhile.

Happy days :D :D :D

One of the reasons why he hates the f#ckers (apart from the obvious and a patholgical hatred of ALL religions) is that his sister is a Jehovah!

The only time he spoke to her in the last 50 years was when my Gran died. She could not "of course" make it to the funeral as Gran was being buried using the wrong religion (when the f#ck did C of E become a religion?) - but strangely enough she managed to make it to the lawyers to pick up her cheque - obviously money from a heathen is OK.

Familys. religion and money - always a "fun" mix. :: :: ::

Given I've already identified by name the dude doing the preaching I'm amazed everyone keeps on that he;s a mormon...
Agitated Canine ? pull in the fangs and go back to the beginning of this thread. It is about five guys preaching fire and brimstone inside NEP. Not the one "dude" you identified by name or his side-kick. From the the first post:
There were 5 youngish Farang guys dressed in black pants,white shirts,skinny black ties, and REAL bad haircuts clustered just inside Nana preaching the Lords Gospel.
It sounds like the dude you identified by name may have some competition or compatriots; another show in the circus.

Archived