Nana Thursday Evening-9:30-Repent Ye FORNICATORS

jitagawn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great story about your Dad Dave.......... :beer:

:topic:

something similar to Daves story which i'm sure he can identify with.

when we have Elections we have the Candidates knocking on the door and my Mum always asked the same question.

"do you agree that Child killers should be hanged?"

if they replied no she would call them inhuman barstards and slam the door shut.

if they replied yes she would call them inhuman barstards and slam the door shut........... :yay:

If they are that much a pain someone should just volunteer a few hours to follow them etc and I am sure you will catch them doing something stupid...after all we are in Thailand...and then confront them with the evidence when they start spouting their lines.

Never said they were mormons. I said: "the dude you identified by name may have some competition or compatriots." It sounds like the latter.

Maybe someone should complain to the Labour Department. I know that you technically need a work permit to even attend a business meeting; if your business is finding converts, these guys are definitely working.

Journey: Yes, I have seen Mormon missioanries riding bicycles in bangkok.

There's a Mormon temple out near Muang thong Thani, so they're especially keen to go work people out there. Seen them waylaying individuals to discuss the lord, but never soapbox preaching.

Redbaron said:

Heven't seen them down this way for years... probably 10. Last guy up on a soapbox I saw was a Texan in Leicester Square, whilst on the prowl with the rest of the London Contingient.

They sure have guts preaching to that crowd.

Well, we have one here in Frankfurt on our biggest shopping-street. An older American who manages to preach 120+ Minutes without a stop. I find that amazing. :applause:

They are all so bitter and concerned while preaching about the love of god. I find that sad! :( :(

MaW :worship::applause:

Archived