Piss testing at Nana last night

Stickman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long range plan mite be:

kill off all the easy venues for snauk, dirve it to closed doors or clubs, and make a profit on it.

Maybe. But this is promotions month for the MiB, which suggests this was simply an opportunistic measure to earn browmine points.

Also, the BGs knew about it before-hand. If the goal was to create as much as hassle as possible, I don't think every BG in Rainbow 4 would have come prepared for the raid.

I think it was all a charade for the press.

Not sure about the Plaza, but I've gotten caught in a raid at Q-Bar during the high season in the past.

So I have. Although I got out before the NEP raid began, this seemed different.

The BGs knew about it before hand. Any BG that does drugs could simply have taken the night off. I don't do drugs, but I had a chance to get out of the plaza before the "raid" began and avoid the charade.

At Q Bar, the raid was a complete surprise (to me at least). The MiB were rude and aggressive. Farangs were also targetted. We had to queue for over an hour to give urine samples. It was very unpleasant experience, and seemed to be intended to be unpleasant.

I am still hesitant to return to Q Bar. I am not so hesitant to return to NEP.

MaiLuk said:

Piss tests at nana disco and the plaza? I always wanted to give phnom phen a try and think i will next trip.

PP ain't what it was, either, and there's a bit of a poverty jolt and lack of creature comfort, but it still should be checked out if you haven't done so. People just find they have a hard time staying longer than a week or so.

The one that is going to challenge Thailand, IMO, is the Philippines. L.A. Cafe in Manila beats Thermae's at its height, and Angeles has been expanding as well. Much better attitude about tourism, and the I would rate the girls even better than in Thailand (though it's the subject of intense debate). An Air Asia Bangkok-Clark discount route will start the flood. They already fly to Clark from KL and KK, and Singapore discounters also go to the PI. Peso prices are similar to baht even though the peso is 36% or so lower, and Manila is much better than it was.

Judging from the photos on piadventures.com (on average girls look chubbier although the upside i guess is bigger tits) and the reaction of board members to pictures of thai girls in the thailand section i would have to disagree with you.

judging from the comments about the phillipines it seem the crime/beggars/rip offs is a lot worse than in thailand too.

there are stories of people eating at restaurants and beggars sitting around them and even diving under tables for scraps.

now that would get very depressing very quickly.

the advantage though seems to be that the girls are more like girlfriends and LT is far more common than ST and the prices seem cheaper than in thailand. all IMHO of course and as you have probably guessed ive never been to the phillipines but the information on the board has not swayed me from going to thailand over the phillipines at all.

I guess I spoke to soon. :( Just last week, I remarked that it had been quite a while since we have seen any piss test raids and now there have been two high profile raids in the past few days.

Does anyone know if the MIB used the sweat test or did they actually make you piss in a cup? The Lucifer Raid thread mentioned that they were using a sweat swab test, which I would think would speed up the process dramatically.

"Does anyone know if the MIB used the sweat test or did they actually make you piss in a cup? The Lucifer Raid thread mentioned that they were using a sweat swab test, which I would think would speed up the process dramatically.

"

does this show decongentants also. would be a real hassess for someone with a cold or allergies OR ligit pain meds

does this show decongentants also. would be a real hassess for someone with a cold or allergies OR ligit pain meds
And this could be a serious problem in Thailand. As with most other things here, the testing process is less than transparent.

If decongestants or anti histamines cause false positives, that would be a serious concern. Because of the wonderful air quality here, many foreigners take antihistamines such as Telefast or Claradine on a regular basis.

Even drugs strongly associated with the clubbing scene, such as Ketamine, have legitimate purposes. Ketamine is often mixed with Ecstasy, and I suspect they do test for it because of it's strong association with the clubbing scene. I always thought it had no legitimate purpose. But an article in the 10 October edition of the The New Yorker reports that Ketamine has been used in Germany, and is now used in the U.S., to treat a serious neurological order that causes chronic and serious pain.

This is yet another reason why urine testing for illegal drug use is a bad idea, particularly in a country such as Thailand where the criminal justice system is generally recognized to be seriously flawed.

My guess is that anyone in a bkk club found to have ketamine metabolites in their urine is probably lacking a prescription :p

There is so much employment related drug screening that goes on in the US that its almost become routine. False positives seem to be very rare. The ones who claim a false positive are usually the guys who like to party. Labs are not fool proof though.

They don't go around shutting down clubs and lining everyone up but its still thoroughly invasive. If the thais really want to stamp out drug use, why not piss test all gov employees starting with the police he he

Archived