And the winner is . . . . . . .

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Just a comment to all the guys I had rigging it for me...it was supposed to be Old Hippie #5 first, Stickman #1 in second...oh well, last time I go with low cost bid awards... :) Thanks for those who entered and voted! Prizes?

Congrats to the winners ! Prizes? Prizes? Shit, I would've had her turn over if I knew prizes were gonna be awarded. :)

I think 2nd place prize was a bottle of Fosters. 3rd place: 2 bottles of Fosters.

HH

and congrats to the voters as well. I guessed wrong thinking the contest would err on the girlie side, the first 2s are clearly ahead of the pack, never wavered, and they're thoughtful shots. Does pride to the board.

Incidentally, my dancer was a gogo, but upcountry in Khon kaen, thai disco with DJ, not a BF set-up. Pocket camera for this one, actually.

the other one is the same little one who has so many views and good note in the main gallery. I wrongly thought she'd score nicely again.

very interesting contest, I also got to see who some consider lookers, which i think is refreshing. Charm seems to beat stunning, and that's OK with me! :)

"...As there is enough people you actually win something, 6 pack of gay beer, bottle of red wine and a bottle of tequila OR 6 tall Beer Laos (Very good tequila)..."

Stick,

In the event it is the crap I donated, you may want to open it in a well ventilated area, and use a respirator... :) Congrats! Great pictureBTW.

My top 2 picks probably would have been Stick's and the Army girl shot, I found it nostalgic and refreshing. I lobbied heavily for them, but apparently I got out bribed on one :)

We should maybe also be thinking of something for a special "year end contest."

How are you pictures for the October comp going? I've got two from my archive but there is the weird "person" I want to try and photograph and send in before the deadline. One of my best shots I could not send in, unfortunately, as it is a family member. Darn it!

Stick

Archived