hello

paul101

Flash,

Is that "Anything Goes" old delphi board still in existence? Haven't been over there in many years. And you're right ... totally off the wall. I remember when PaulC first started that board. He thought flaming should be allowed (as he was the most prolific flamer I had ever seen, and he had been kicked off every Thai related board at the time for flaming). After a few months of total chaos he finally tried to reign in the flaming. Forget it Paul! The genie was out of the bottle never to be captured again.

Last I heard he had gotten married. Haven't heard from him in ages. Anyone know what has become of him and if the marriage lasted?

Cent

• 4 weeks later...
Cent said:

Flash,

Is that "Anything Goes" old delphi board still in existence? Haven't been over there in many years. And you're right ... totally off the wall. I remember when PaulC first started that board. He thought flaming should be allowed (as he was the most prolific flamer I had ever seen, and he had been kicked off every Thai related board at the time for flaming). After a few months of total chaos he finally tried to reign in the flaming. Forget it Paul! The genie was out of the bottle never to be captured again.

Last I heard he had gotten married. Haven't heard from him in ages. Anyone know what has become of him?...

Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Archived