OTOBER THEME

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...what are the restrictions, if any, this time around. I mean, last time "frontal nudity" was forbidden, but it was okay to show some young lady gettin' off with a musical instrutment in a public venue. WTF?

So, is partial nudity (ie, above the waist) acceptable? What if the nipples are covered with "pasties". I'm talking "art" here...and before OH protests, I don't have any pics of Art.

Another question: How many pics can a member enter; if a person has more than one ID, can they enter pics exceeding that number. For example, a person who has one ID can enter 3 pix; a person who has TWO ID's can enter 6?

HH

Hi,

"So, is partial nudity (ie, above the waist) acceptable? What if the nipples are covered with "pasties". I'm talking "art" here...and before OH protests, I don't have any pics of Art. "

No, sorry. Can't have that either. This board is now almost fully supported by advertisement income (and that mostly from Google) and I do not want to risk Google disqualifying us just so some people can post nude pictures.

Plenty of other places on the Net to do that.

Sanuk!

Nudity riles reply to ANY photo's, even the ones of Spirit Houses.

Portraits can be full length, though they are rarely.

Portraits should show a persons face, except where by NOT showing (i phantom of the opera) it PORTRAYS that person.

in many was a Character Portrait is like saying ATM Machine, (saying machine twice)

SOOO

A Character portrait should show the viewer thinsgs about that persons character, they can look and say, Hmmm - he's a rough looking bloke, but has a gentle side, must be OH

DGO

• 2 weeks later...

According to the boss, KS, we have about 20 entries, enough for

PRIZES

SO . . . . . . .

I have again 12 cans Beer Laos (same as 6 bottles but easier for me to bring over the border)

A bottle of Tequila, no idea good or bad, but was given to me, so I'm handing it over for a prize.

SO Boys and Katoeys, looks like prizes AGAIN!!!!

Enter to win!

Yeehaa!

DOG

SD,

Yeah, ya schlamiziel! Just take a head and shoulders shot of some interesting, strange, beautiful, wacky, serious, amusing, goofy looking person and send 'em in! Just bring your digital to Cowboy tonight and take some people shots up close and alone. You're bound to see a million shots you can take on the Soi Cowboy in 5 minutes time!

Cent

p.s. I already have some winning shots of spirit houses I'll be sending in for next month. Sorry I haven't entered the past 2 month's contests. No internet connection and little time. But one I sent in to KS today should be in the top shots I'd think for portraits/characters! May the best man win! I want that beer Lao dammit!

:-) :beer: :beer: :neener:

p.p.s. The shot would be no different than your avatar really. Think head and shoulder shot. A portrait of a person, usually a single person, rather than a couple/few.

Archived