OTOBER THEME

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

limbo,

We'll see about that brother! It is an area of interest for me, and Isaan is the king of spirit houses really. :D:neener::beer: More spirit houses than people around here I think!

Tell you what, if I win I'll split my beer Lao with you. If you win you do the same. Deal? Same for the no-name brand of tequila, 'ey? But we need to drink them together along with a chat. Whaddya say?

Cent

p.s. Since I am going to win you should take the deal man! :D ::

You wishfull thinker, you amuse me! :up:

But I fully agree to share those drinks with you along with a chat! You just have to get accostumed to the fact that you'll be drinking my price. :beer:

Samui may not be spirit house haven, but I do know where to find a beauty or two.

C u later :beer:

Okay! Gloves off! Now I am going to get a pic of a spirit house WITH a demon spirit haunting the spirit house! I'll stage it ... errrr ... take the pic this weekend. I know just the place, and the demon as well. :: :: I've gotta win one of these freaking pic contests dammit! All's fair and all that tripe! :: ::

We'll see who drinks on whose dime Mr. Limbo my friend. And yes, a chat over a few pops would be pleasant. :up::beer:

Cent

?

Give me a break guys.

Shooting people is not my thing so I had to lie low for a while. Finally we reached a topic where no humans are involved.

Spirits are thought and this is MY topic.

So before you guys settle on drinking on eachother's cost, dime, penny, whatever... the liquor is mine and mine only.

Cheers! you guys can watch me drink though.

:beer:

Archived