OTOBER THEME

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

I guess I am the only one struggling with this theme :(. Oh well, maybe next month!

Cheers,

SD

SD...don't let Cent lead you astray. Portraits can include 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 people...think "family portraits". Also, though usually people think of a portrait as only from about torso and up, they can be full-body pics too...think of the painting "Blue Boy" or a pic of Churchill sitting in a chair with a stogie in his hand.

ND...lots of banter about "spirit houses" for next month. I thought that "temples" was the subject for November.

HH

Hugh,

Yeah, but ND said "character portrait" not family portrait. Although SD can do a "family portrait" of all the girls in a Soi Cowboy bar and likely win the contest! :D ::

Cent

p.s. Okay Hugh, now you're going to confuse the Noivous Dawg again. Which is November? Spirit houses, or temples? I have good pics of both so let us know ND.

yes, hey guys, let's not change the theme, it's Characters, not portraits. Portrait with character OK!

IMO, if more than one person in the pix, there has to be a main subject answering the theme.

Portraits, then it can be pretty, sexy TG again. Enough of that, the chickas will wait their turn just like soi dogs, kids, monks, ugly farangs and spitting houses.... ::

Cent said:

p.s. Okay Hugh, now you're going to confuse the Noivous Dawg again. Which is November? Spirit houses, or temples? I have good pics of both so let us know ND.

LOL ! "Spirit houses" and "temples"...same same, nah. All lined up along both sides of Soi Cowboy as I recall.

HH

Zaad said:

?

Give me a break guys.

Shooting people is my thing so I had to lie. Finally we reached a topic where humans are involved this is MY topic.

So before you guys settle on drinking on eachother's cost, dime, penny, whatever... the liquor is mine and mine only.

Cheers! you guys can watch me drink though.

:beer:

Well Zaad,

You says it all ::

Archived