OTOBER THEME

Nervous_Dog

OH and All,

Oh, btw, they've just built a brand new hotel here in Surin right next to the bus depot. Real nice place called The Surin Majestic Hotel. Has nothing to do with the Majestic Suites people and family I was told. Nice swimming pool! 800 baht a night single or double. 1800 baht for a 1 bedroom Junior Suite, and 2,500 baht a night for a 2 bedroom orgy suite. Gogo bar, sing-a-song pick-up joints and karaoke establishments are a short walk away, as well as 2 discos.

Cent

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CW,

Not sure HH is gay, I mean I never see him in the bars or bath houses...er ah not that I am gay, I'm not...I just like to know where those places are so I can avoid them...occassionally, I go in to see if anyone I know isin there doing anything gay, so I can punch them and stop hanging out with them...

Cent,

Bitch like in deed! This is artsy competition, and it brings out the worst! :) Should be back in November...Not sure about Surin...Si Saket? Cowboy bars? The hell you say? Might do Cambo again, or Buri Ram, and or somewhere else...might make a loop through Korat, Buri Ram and Surin...that would be nice...

OH,

"or Buri Ram, and or somewhere else...might make a loop through Korat, Buri Ram and Surin...that would be nice..."

Well, let me know if you get up to Buriram, or do the Surin loop. Buriram isn't far from Surin (maybe a bit less than an hour's drive away). So easy to meet up, and November ain't that far away. Just drop me a PM and we can hook up for a beer or two, and if your katoey ... errrr ... pooying du jour wil let you out for a night we can hit the Surin venues for a few beers and a laugh and a chat. :up::beer: :: Or just a meal and some conversation out at the reservior at Ban Naa one evening with your lass and mine. Good cheap foods and decent ambience with a breeze off the water. Up to you. :)

Cent

p.s. BTW, ND and I are good friends, and if he says you're an okay good guy ...well ... I'd better be careful then! :D

All this planning a date er I mean a meet up sounds fun...and maybe a bit gay...well, no, not gay, as we mentioned women, so o.k....ND, yep, he is o.k. in book also, I may have found a soul mate...or a life partner...STOP THAT! O.k. not gay I am not gay, I am not gay...o.k. there...I'm cured now....

Archived