Entry 2

khunsanuk

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman was what he called her, and the name was appropriate. She was hardly your average looking Patpong go-go dancer, which is not surprising since she claimed to have had a German father. You didn?t see many Eurasians dancing in the bars back then, so she was something of a novelty. Buxom was the proper description for her -- taller than average, blonde and blue eyed, with mammaries like melons and an appetite for sex than was nothing short of amazing.

Wonder Woman attracted attention everywhere she went. And she knew it and loved it. This Amazon queen made a point of arriving always just a bit late for work. Then she would step into the rear corridor, strip down to the buff and put on her tiny dance costume. A complete exhibitionist, she always left the door halfway open so that the patrons would be sure witness her strip tease. Several times I caught her taking sly glances back at the doorway to make sure she was being watched. And when Wonder Woman danced, she could out dance every other bar girl you have ever seen.

Definitely, Wonder Woman would have been a handful even for an experienced Bangkok bar hopper. But for a naive newbie, the poor fellow simply didn?t stand a chance. And Jack, shall we call him, was precisely that.

Jack was a young Brit on his first visit to Asia. He was a decent looking fellow in his mid 20s and had booked his trip to Thailand purely on a whim. Needless to say, he would never be the same again.

I ran into Jack on his first night in Bangkok. He had been so excited about arriving in the fabled Land of Smiles that he had actually walked all of the way from the Manhattan Hotel to Patpong. As luck would have it, that night he had the misfortune to run into a crazy Canuck friend of mine ? and me. Now for a jaded Bangkok expat, nothing is more enjoyable than leading a Thailand tourist into temptation. So that is what we promptly set out to do.

Remember that this was back in the days before that damned night market, and the police crackdowns of today were far into the future. Nudity in most Patpong bars was the rule in the 1980s and mixed sex ?fucking shows? were as common as those clowns who try to sell you bouquets of flowers in bars. Expats would yawn from boredom at the shows, having seen it all a hundred times. But imagine what that must have been like to a young fellow who had never been farther away from home than Benidorm in Spain. My Canadian friend and I tried to take our nightlife neophyte to a different venue each night, and we racked our brains to plan progressively more perverse adventures. Live shows, strips shows, massage parlour soapies, blue movie theatres, the Thermae, the dives of Chinatown ? we went to them all. Jack?s package tour was quickly forgotten, since we created a much better one of our own.

But then to our surprise, Jack ran into Wonder Woman -- and our adventures came to an end.

It was a classic case of letting one?s little head do the thinking for one?s big head. I?ve forgotten the name of her bar now and like as not it has been changed anyway. But I will never forget Wonder Woman. Jack was smitten with her, and more importantly ? she decided she wanted him. Whatever Wonder Woman wanted, she generally got.

Well, that is not totally true. I prefer petite women myself, and that was definitely one word I would never apply to Wonder Woman. Her buxom body simply did not appeal to me, and I could see that it puzzled her. It was not the reaction she was accustomed to, and if Jack had not been around she might well have devoted her attention to trying to seduce me. Fortunately for me, he was ? and he was used to big English women, compared to whom even the largest Thai woman is likely to seem small.

Now Wonder Woman expected to have men throw themselves at her, thrusting money into her hands or her bikini bottom (when she was wearing one) and trying their best to get her to go with them. I saw several middle aged Japanese businessmen become hopelessly hornified over her blonde hair and blue eyes. Those wealthy fellows simply had to have her, if only for bragging rights. But Wonder Woman was unmoved. She picked her men, not the other way around. Most memorable was the night Wonder Woman was dancing nude and an enamoured patron tried to get a better look at her by using his cigarette lighter as a torch. Unfortunately, the flame singed the lady?s pussy fur and she repaid him with a belt around the ear hole, accompanied by suggestions that he find himself another bar to set fire to the dancers in!

Meanwhile, Wonder Woman had been shagging Jack silly day in and day out, naturally for free. I don?t think he paid even once for the privilege. It was probably just as well she did, since it gave my friend and me a chance to spend a few nights home and catch up on our sleep.

And then disaster struck. Jack?s tour group was due to depart back for England, when he suddenly came down with a severe case of the Bangkok belly. As he later explained it to me, he was expelling the contents of his stomach from both ends simultaneously, vomiting and shitting his insides out at the same time. I had no knowledge of this at the time, since I had lost contact with him. But Wonder Woman had come to the rescue by moving him into her own apartment. Surprisingly, she showed her motherly instincts by waiting on Jack hand and foot. Since he had trouble keeping down Thai food, she went out and bought western dishes for him, all at her own expense. She even got him his favourite English tea ? Earl Grey ? which was not easy to find in Bangkok in those days.

Definitely, Wonder Woman was a person to remember. Jack finally recovered and did leave for England, just barely managing to beat the expiry date on his one month tourist visa. Wonder Woman saw him off at the airport, and he wrote me that he most definitely would be back to see her again.

Time passed and I had almost forgotten about Wonder Woman. Then I spotted her dancing one night in another Patpong bar. She obviously didn?t remember me and was doing her best to turn on a tourist who was seated on the other side of the bar and buying her lady drinks.

I was sitting with a cute young dancer, petite and cuddly the way I like them. She noticed me staring at the buxom blonde dancing on the stage. ?I don?t like that one,? my companion announced in Thai, with obvious distaste in her voice. Puzzled, I asked why. My Eve of the evening looked me straight in the eye and said, ?That one is a man.?

Huh? That made me sit up straight. I took another long look at Wonder Woman, thinking to myself, ?She is kind of big. You don?t suppose ?nah, it couldn?t be. Could it??

?Why do you think it?s a man?? I asked my bosomy buddy as I casually resumed groping her delightful body. ?All of the girls say so,? she replied. ?Look at the hands.? I glanced at several other dancers sitting near us. They nodded in agreement.

?Oh, dear,? I thought. I wondered if I should say anything about this to Jack. After all, he had been quite infatuated with ?her?. As it turned out, Wonder Woman didn?t work in that bar very long and I heard that she had gone off to Germany with her current conquest. Oddly enough, I had seen her Thai passport, and it clearly said female on it. You don?t suppose she was a post-op and had bribed someone to alter her birth registration, do you? Or was it simply her Farang genes that made her appear a bit mannish? I decided to remain silent and kept my thoughts to myself.

Jack did return to Thailand about a year later, landing himself a job with an international organization, thanks in part to my recommendation. But he never did manage to find Wonder Woman, and for all I know she had married her new German boyfriend. One day several years later I ventured to bring up the topic. After Jack reminisced about how kind she had been to him and how good she had been in bed, I popped the million baht question. I told him what the girls in the bar had said about his wonderful Wonder Woman and asked him what he thought.

Jack was silent for quite some time. Finally, he turned to me and said, ?She did have the strangest looking pussy I?ve ever seen.? His illusions shattered, he shook his head as if to rid himself of the thought. Then he said, ?Don?t tell me any more. I don?t want to know.?

The Kingdom of Thailand is not called amazing for nothing. And Jack?s experience took me a valuable lesson. Quite simply, in the Land of Smiles one needs to realise that honesty may not always be the best policy. From now on, I?m keeping my mouth shut.

:o

Could it happen to you?

I didn't enjoy the mechanics of reading this story because of the spacing. Was this exactly how it was written/submitted? A little work on the format would have been more enjoyable while reading on the screen. Of course the format/lack of format is part of the writer's tools - so it should be presented here exactly as they wrote it.

Archived