internet virgin

Dustdmb23

Ok guys, I posted a couple weeks ago in the intro. section about a girl I met in a bangkok chatroom. I am a newbie and just discovering the wonders of LOS, through this board. I'm planning my first trip in feb. So I meet this girl and she is gorgous, and really sweet. She is 25, I am 23. We talk every day and both have webcams also. So after a couple weeks of normal conversation, nothing about sex...I start asking about her relationship history and she tells me she has only had a couple boyfriends, but has never been with a man, " only hugging and kissing " Anyway, long story short...I get her to open up, she was shy at first, and now she is telling me she wants to be my girlfriend, and that she will sleep with me when I come to visit. She gets naked for me on cam any time I ask...and says she loves to show me and can't wait for me to get there....oh we also have voice chat so we can talk to eachother too...its really quite amazing...and I am dying to get there to see if she is for real. She says she will meet me at the airport and everything...can this possibly be for real? Did I really hit the ultimate gold mine of a beautiful willing virgin? or is she bullshitting me...and maybe she is just bored...she seems very sincere...but from some of the things I read on here, that can be very deceiving. Anyway...has anybody had a similar experience? I'd love to know if I can count on actually getting everything I have been promised once things get serious, and I show up in LOS.

thanks guys

I can smell the BS from here :rotfl: but don't let that stop you from having fun, just keep your scam guard up, don't believe eveything you hear. If your'e 23 and in good shape you will have no problem finding a 'pouying de joure' enjoy. :beer:

Is the virgin 'thingie' that important to you?

Just to whatever you do with other girls, not much of a difference in this case IMO.

If you're into a serious relationship just see if you can dig out the truth and match with whatever she's been feeding you. You're a lucky man if they match.

However, if she's been lying (and please don't be surprised), play along and enjoy the ride.

Up to you.

Expect the unexpected ::

GOODLUCK!

You have found yourself the GTG, previously only considered a mythological creature. You should immediately go to LOS and buy her the dream house and car. Marry her and pay the 10 million baht sin sot. :devil:

On a serious note, you should be cautious. Let her meet you at YOUR hotel. There was a Brit that went to LOS to marry a sweet TG he met over the internet. The Brit disappeared after meeting his TG at the airport. Months later his body was found. The TG was married and she and her husband robbed and murdered the love struck Brit.

shygye said:

You have found yourself the GTG, previously only considered a mythological creature. You should immediately go to LOS and buy her the dream house and car. Marry her and pay the 10 million baht sin sot. :devil:

On a serious note, you should be cautious. Let her meet you at YOUR hotel. There was a Brit that went to LOS to marry a sweet TG he met over the internet. The Brit disappeared after meeting his TG at the airport. Months later his body was found. The TG was married and she and her husband robbed and murdered the love struck Brit.

Damn, that borders on being just a wee bith unetichal!

It is all BS. The net cafes here are full with girls playing the chatrooms and telling the stupid farangs all kinds of crap. Sometimes their boyfriends sit next to them and they play the game together. There seems to be absolutely no limit for the gullibility and stupidity of farangs - OP is a good example (or a troll). I can tell you more than one girl who hasn't been a virgin for years and on the net pretends to be a good girl :)

Just chat with these stupid farangs a bit and they will send you cosmetics from Japan by airmail (30 USD for postage and 30 USD for contents, can be bought here for 3 USD), lingerie (made in Thailand :)) from the US, decent cellphones and 100 or 200 USD to support your studies at Ramkhamhaeng "University". You don't have to do anything to get the goodies, you don't have to meet them, they are in Farangland anyway, you just chat a bit with them, preferably with cam.

It gets even better if they come here: some are so clueless, they pay tens of thousands of baht for ugly girls that fuck around and would have great difficulties to find a steady boyfriend here even for free, nobody wants them. Thais can judge their value and treat them according to what they are worth (not much) - but farangs have a "good heart".

BTW "virgin" in Thailand does not necessarily mean "has never had sex". Most "virgins" here have had sex before, but maybe only once (so it doesn't count) or they regret having had sex (so it doesn't count either) or they just deny it (so it doesn't count again). One girl who had sex with me after pretending to be a virgin told me afterwards that she had never had sex with a farang - so, yes, she considered herself a virgin.

ummm sounds like a good business oppurtunity,

set-up an internet cafe , get some Uni girls,

let them work a few hours a night,

write up some stuff for them to cut and paste replys with,

take your 50% cut.....

I can see it now....

well Darling , yes I lub golf, but no play yet

you send me nice set Ping clubs, I learn and we go golf......

PS.....my mother needs a riding lawnmower too....

OC

Despite all these cynics here I've met quite a few very cute girls online, most of them genuine students/office secs/teachers and a nurse. I had some great experiences and to be honest I'm playing just as big a game as some of the girls I've met.

The girl you descibe has probably had other successful mates on line and she sure does not sound like your GTG(whatever that is supposed to be) but she could well be genuine and you will end up breaking her heart.

But if my experience is anything to go by, you will meet, have great sex for a while, then the bills start mounting and your head starts to get turned by the hundreds of girls who you see every day, at 23 you will have an awful lot of opportunity, probably too much to be healthy!!!

Good luck, enjoy, be prepared for the unexpected and give us a report after the trip.

JP

Sorry charlie, but her actions and behaviors are not what i have experienced with virgin or conservative thai girls...

They do not meet you at the airport, do not take off their clothes and stand in front of cam, do not state they will sleep with you...

She is just playing you with the things with what you want to hear.

Ths sad part and really the key part to you is conservative thai girls do NOT talk or say those things with strangers or want to be BFs..

Girls who do say those type of things have done all these things in the past with other guys and knows what they want or to hear. They have the experience to come up with what you want to hear... Just think about what you are saying...

The virgins and conservative thai girls i know are so shy, clueless about they things you talk about and would never freely talk/behave about what you mentioned. They are so uncomfortable with themselves about these subjects and it takes a long long time to break them down and get them to START in getting comfortble. It aint through internet or webcams. IT is NOT their style not approach...

The virgins that i know first of all don't chat with strangers. It would be rare indeed and i promise you the conversation does not go the way as you described IF truly a virgin and conservative girl...

I don't know what type of girl you have other than what i do know is what you don't have...

CB

Archived