Town Lodge Hotel on Suk Soi 18

Evel_Penivel

Sorry, I can't comment on Internet access from the room - no experience. I've heard there is Internet access in the lobby, not sure about the rooms. Best to contact Town Lodge directly. It's new and features are being added.

And Toxic is a great place to visit, whether you are looking for companionship, already have companionship or just want to hang out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emmitt said:

I'm sold, where do I sign?

I'll be in Bangkok in 2 weeks, see you at the Town Lodge!!!

Emmit, when is that?

I'll stop over for 2 nights starting 21st nov and have not booked hotel yet, 1200 sounds good deal.

Evil man, what about breakfast? I am a hungry man in the early morning at six :D

thalenoi said:
emmitt said:

I'm sold, where do I sign?

I'll be in Bangkok in 2 weeks, see you at the Town Lodge!!!

Evil man, what about breakfast? I am a hungry man in the early morning at six :D

I didn't wake up (or was otherwise occupied) until past noon on the days I was there, so I don't know for sure about breakfast. However, I don't remember anyone saying anything to me about breakfast, so I'm guessing it isn't included. However, plenty of places very close for early morning. My TG was hungry when we headed back to the hotel around five a.m. and there were a couple of places to choose from, but she decided to go with a Thai-style breakfast from a street vendor. I was dubious, but it turned out to be very tasty.

paul101 said:

Looks like this thread might become a long as the one on bkktonite. I asked the owner something on there about the place, but as he could not be bothered to answer i'l give it a miss.

I haven't been on that board in months, but I'm almost positive I can guess who you're referring to.

.....bells ringing

Will be there on from the 9th to not sure when, as i will look for an apartment straight away for more permanent lodgings.

The disco sounds good though and if it is it might become my usual haunt.

Send me a PM when you get in and if you want we can do some checking out after you check in!!!!

Evil - I booked so the hotel better be up to scratch!!! 1200 includes a light breakfast of a coffee and croissant according to manager of townlodge hotel. thanks for the tip. :worship:

I've stayed there 3 times all up, had the standard room for 2 of those trips and the Deluxe for another, my TGF isn't happy now If I stay anywhere else. Great beds, great service and smiles are always on the faces of the Desk staff, nothing seems to be any trouble at any time for the staff. Housekeeping seem to be there all day till very early evening and the bar Toxic is great fun, only thing I missed was a swimming pool but the Jacuzzi kept me happy.

thumbs up

Archived