Town Lodge Hotel on Suk Soi 18

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wowser said:

Dumsoda was a pleasure to have met you, also a pleasure to have met your TGF "Sex On Legs". Im booked to go back to Town Ldge on March 15th, should be a nice little break...5555

Likewise mate,

Hope we can do it again sometime...soon !!!

I'll have to get in practice on both fronts.....(the drinking and the volume of women) ....but don't think I stand a chance.

Hat's off to you...bloody legend...5555

"Sex on Legs" was a new find this trip...great fun and hand picked for me by my favourite mamasan.....couldn't go wrong really.

PM me if you want her number.....she liked "Big Jingjo"!!!!

But would think you would be hard pressed to fit any more "time slots" into your itinerary....LOL...

Cheers Dumsoda

Hi limbo,

Sorry, I don't think they have a web site as yet. Just remembered that wowser posted photos of the rooms.

The spas are big enough for 1 fat falang and several "slightly built" companions....555555

All going well I may be up to try it out again in the next couple of weeks........fingers crossed for a couple of things to fall into place this week !!!!!!!

Cheers Dumsoda

• 3 weeks later...

Just back home after another stay at Town Lodge.

8 nights and lots of good times.

Wowser, if you read this, the girls at Toxic are "In training" anxiously awaiting your return. I told them you were coming next week....big smiles all round.

Some "new faces" at Toxic, however I didn't get to test drive any of the new models, as I was somewhat pre-occupied with the same friend as last trip. Pathetic I know, but the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

Cheers Dumsoda

Archived