<sigh> Has the NEP disease spread to Cowboy?

Yes, true. If not for Darel & the Breezer sucking J, DollHouse would be mai sanuk. Well, Miss #33 and CatWoman make it worthwhile too (tho' I have seen 33 do what you describe, for some reason she like me too mutt). CatWoman was who I was with during the incident.

You will be pleased to hear that Annoying Pierced Girl is back at DollHouse, however not annoying me any longer. She finally got the message.

DollHouse dolls, with above exceptions, are still non-interactive, but they do have new "uniforms" that are worth a peek.

J told the "fuck off Paki" joke that night. An old one, but felly funny even on rerun! Speaking of reruns, looking forward to your return.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

A couple of incidents last night casue me worry. But maybe they are isolated :dunno:

I leave the normal loose change and a B20 not as a tip in the folder. I then reach into my pocket and grab another B20 and give it directly to the waitress. Moreso because I have known her a while, not because she did a bang-up job -- but I didn't tell her that, I just said thanks. She looks at it, says "mai ao" and stuffs it into my shirt pocket and walks away.

What the fuck??!! What is the world coming to?

I think I can guess which waitress 'HAVE MENS' yesterday.

USVirgin said:

Brit ebonics without punctuation.

Hi virgin,

What does that mean?

I have attemptted a loose translation:

"I very much regret that I am not familiar with the full facts about the subject at hand. I am optimistic about the prospects of rectifying this deficiency.

The question with which I am currently torturing myself is whether it is worth losing a long standing and deeply satisfying relationship with a lady in my home country for the sake of a two week holiday in Thailand. My friends, with whom I am intending to travel have confirmed their bookings and I have almost made the decision to do the same. However, I know that the young lady with whom I have a deeply meaningful relationship is not unaware of the varied possibilities for entertainment that are available in the country. Time waits for no man and I am due to leave on 12th November."

Hope that helps.

Khwai

marti said:

Don't no but hope tofind out.

Is ot worth losing me girl 4 2 wk hols. Mates confirmed going me nearly bur g friend knows the score time is ticking due to leave 12 nov

khwaimaisabai said:

I have attemptted a loose translation:

"I very much regret that I am not familiar with the full facts about the subject at hand. I am optimistic about the prospects of rectifying this deficiency.

The question with which I am currently torturing myself is whether it is worth losing a long standing and deeply satisfying relationship with a lady in my home country for the sake of a two week holiday in Thailand. My friends, with whom I am intending to travel have confirmed their bookings and I have almost made the decision to do the same. However, I know that the young lady with whom I have a deeply meaningful relationship is not unaware of the varied possibilities for entertainment that are available in the country. Time waits for no man and I am due to leave on 12th November."

Hope that helps.

Khwai

Thanks for the help !!!

BB

SD,

NEP disease spreading - that's one bug I hope dies off quick, 'specially before I get back there in 2 weeks.

Dollhouse is one of my fav's in 'Cowboy however IME the wait staff has always been pretty lazy and inattentive as a general rule - sometimes its actually hard to even get a drink and one time, I actually got up, walked to the bar and got my own drink - this while there were several DekServes sittin on their behinds doin nothin (really pissed off a few of them when I did that).

The Dek Serves seemed to be a lot more productive under the original owner, forget his name but was a huge guy, ex-stockbroker dude, seemed like a nice enough guy but a bit too many Klosters at the time to remember his name... think he may have gone on to Pattaya.

The Dek Serves seemed to be a lot more productive under the original owner, forget his name but was a huge guy, ex-stockbroker dude, seemed like a nice enough guy but a bit too many Klosters at the time to remember his name... think he may have gone on to Pattaya.

You probably mean Andy, of Electric Blue in Pattaya and Patpong, although I don't really know him. For some reason, whenever I'm in The Dollhouse, I'm always at the bar so I'm not familiar with your problem. I sat in booths at the old Clinton location and had no problems.

Archived