<sigh> Has the NEP disease spread to Cowboy?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However many reasons there are for these girls to request drastically inflated sums for their services, the overriding reason is the willingness of guys to pay it.

In the Biergarten a while back, my friend was in search of a companion. What used to be an easy Bt500 ST (and I don't mean like 5 years ago) was now Bt1000-1500 from the majority. I even queried a few whilst he talked to his intended and some had been there for many hours, hoping to get Bt1500 or more for ST.

An old haunt of mine, Morning Night has turned the same. Even girls I knew a couple of years ago and have been with had dramatically increased their charges.

From my side of the fence it is getting ridiculous but if I were in their position, I would try and extract as much as possible before letting some lecherous old git get inside my knickers and if the sucker will pay more, all the better.

As a side issue, there seems to be a growing trend of agreed LTs turning into STs at the request of the girl. You know the score, telephone calls, going to school, go to see Buddah etc.

In the Biergarten a while back... ...What used to be an easy Bt500 ST (and I don't mean like 5 years ago) was now Bt1000-1500 from the majority.

An old haunt of mine, Morning Night has turned the same. Even girls I knew a couple of years ago and have been with had dramatically increased their charges.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to (arguably) the cutest girl in the Biergarten one afternoon and when the time came to take it further she asked for 3000 baht ST (I'm trim and in shape, certainly no beer-gut wielding slob). She then dropped to 2000 baht but still I declined. How indignant she was after that!

1000 baht ST, no more. :up:

Torrenova, I fully agree that it is just fine to *ask* for as much as you can get, but one also needs to realize the market price of the product for sale as well and not be bitchy if one does not get the inflated price, but the market rate.

Also, the biggest problem with the girl at NNB was the fact that she was bitching about it after the fact. I think Ultras summed it up quite well earlier in this thread...

Cheers,

SD

The problem is there will always be tourists with wads of cash with boners who will pay big money because they have to or because they dont know any better or they think what the fuck why not.

the consequences of this however end up having a cumulative effect. BG 1 tells her friends how much she got paid last night, BG 2 tries it on - maybe it works sometimes so she sticks with it and so on and so on..

A good mate of mine always pays 2,000 unless shes terrible and i wish he wouldnt. i got stung once because of this. we were in phuket and he was with his regular girl and she told her friend that she should demand 2,000 from me. this girl was nice (and a great fuck) but still ive never paid 2000 on principle.

she asked me for 2000 and i paid to keep the peace as the four of us intended to have a night out.

whats the bet she will always ask for 2000 if she thinks she can get away with it. i shouldve said no but it was easier just to go along.

the next night i took one of the most stunning girls i have ever seen. she never lasts more than half an hour at her bar she is that amazing to look at. Price 1,000 LT no complaints and a great fuck. Im still pissed off i paid that chick 2000 i know i have planted the seed in her mind that she can get that much money now.

We need to start an education program on the planes on the way to BKK. we could do a deal with the airlines so along with the safety warnings they also include a lecture on acceptable prices to pay for sex!!!!

:rotfl:

torrenova said:

However many reasons there are for these girls to request drastically inflated sums for their services, the overriding reason is the willingness of guys to pay it.

In the Biergarten a while back, my friend was in search of a companion. What used to be an easy Bt500 ST (and I don't mean like 5 years ago) was now Bt1000-1500 from the majority. I even queried a few whilst he talked to his intended and some had been there for many hours, hoping to get Bt1500 or more for ST.

From my side of the fence it is getting ridiculous but if I were in their position, I would try and extract as much as possible before letting some lecherous old git get inside my knickers and if the sucker will pay more, all the better.

As a side issue, there seems to be a growing trend of agreed LTs turning into STs at the request of the girl. You know the score, telephone calls, going to school, go to see Buddah etc.

Agree 100%

I think the higher prices are here to stay. It's a bitch and none of us like it, but what can you do? It's not dissimilar to the early closing times in the bars IMO. When it was first implemented, you might have been fooled into thinking the world was coming to an end, judging some peoples response. They were swearing off Thailand forever. Yeah it sucked, but you get over it, and now it's petty much a non issue. Hotels, food, drinks, they've all gone up in price. It was bound to happen with the girls as well.

it doesnt have to happen. prices girls charge are determined by what they can get in the market. if the market tells them punters only want to pay 1000 ST then thats where prices will be set.

if you just pay more cause YOU think prices have gone upyou are a bloody fool. you are part of the problem :banghead:

How much of this is due to us changing and not the other way around? When you are new, you either can't read what is happening around you or are just too immersed to notice. When you are an old hand you notice more and more the price hikes, little insults, and good things like being surrounded by girls changes to bad things like "LD pressure". And these sorts of things can start to bother you. The scene changes, but we change to a much greater degree.

While drink & BF price hikes are alarming, I pay less for ST/LT than ever before, pulling mainly from NEP and patpong. Just pulled a LT from NEP, paid 1200 and she in turn asked for 1500 which was easily brushed aside. 1200 was a good deal for her given the alternative of 0 and no BF as it was somewhat late and the bar nearly empty save for boat loads of dancers and we both knew that. And lest not forget that 1200 is equivalent to more than a week of hard work in about any other job available to them.

For BG's, it's like fishing. They talk about and want to land the big fish that pays big baht, but they usually don't throw us smaller fish back. Of course there are exceptions, but you get an eye for those and they aren't usually the pleasant types. I can guess by the time I leave a bar who will be happy and smile with a 20 baht tip and who will become rude and give the cold shoulder if given a 100 baht tip. I guess I subconsciously screen out the greedy ones and thus don't have to deal with their inflated self worth. But they have always been there as far back as I can remember. Just my experience.

Archived