<sigh> Has the NEP disease spread to Cowboy?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> That is why she turned down the 20 baht because she lost face in from of her

> friends when you refused to buy her a drink.

:-)))) LOL.. That's not losing face, that's a typical case of 'tough luck'.. And how much face can girls in this scene have anyway? According to your logic I could ask for just about anything and they'd have to comply, less I lose face.. :) Also, recieving a tip regains some of that face I'd say.. How much is her commission on a drink anyways.. I think she just had a bad day.

Oh and I think Cowboy has surpassed Nana on the unpoliteness/greedyness scale and is pretty much at a Patpong level. Nana has some excelent, friendly bars. And then some real party bars when you're in the mood as well.

Oh yes, I don't mind increasing asking prices at all.. It's a shit job, they need to make anything they can get. Some girls just need to realize that everyone has a better time (and makes more money) if they add a smile or two and show some respect.

Nana has some excelent, friendly bars. And then some real party bars when you're in the mood as well.

Can you name some of these so I could take a look on my next trip? Last time I didn't have a good time in any Nana gogo I visited :(. In Cowboy I still liked Tilac, Midnight and Long Gun.

horses for courses.

i never understand this Cowboy is better or Pattaya is better thing.

we are all different and like different things.

i had fun times in Cowboy and NEP but did have a good time in Cowboy when the 'drunken bloviator' took me there.

but who says i wouldn't have had a better time if i had spent more time in NEP? (but i did have fun there in a non sexual way when with a companion and not looking for anything sexual).

i like Phuket but never moan if others say they think it's a shithole...........their opinion is as important as mine.

Lusty said:

Yes.I can have a good time in an English pub if I'm with the right people.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Pong as yet as IMHO its the best area for P4P and girls attitude etc.

Any specific places you would care to suggest? I have not been down on the Pong in a good while. :beer:

That's why I asked that I'd know the fun places at the moment. Ofcourse everyone's opinion is a bit different. Gotta visit Fantasia next time, never been there before. Last time I just went to some gogo's I've had fun before. The girls in those places were bored and impolite, buy me dlink even before say hi and the price quotes were ridicilous. And the beer is 125 (actually 130 because if you don't leave that 5 baht as a tip they get mad).

I usually travel with the same buddies, I usually barfine a girl from Cowboy, one guy from Nana Plaza and the other from Nana disco. The Nana Plaza guy was actually so fed up with the Bangkok scene last time that he decided to stay away from all p4p in Bangkok and save his baht ::

Archived