<sigh> Has the NEP disease spread to Cowboy?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless things have changed recently, the only GoGo worth a visit in Patpong is Safari bar and that is only on a good night when they are not blinded by all the baht of a full house.

Some of the GoGo's like the Kings group have some lookers but they are all pretty much sharks in there. I like to go just to keep my bad vibe bargirl radar sharp. It can be fun to play with their heads. Some of them are quite good at the game.

If your somewhat spineless and green they will eat you alive IMHO.

Different strokes. To me Safari is boring. 4 girls on stage and usually not overly good looking to be generous, next. I suspect people who like it are more of the bring the fun with you kind of punters like at gold fingers where you establish a little outpost in your corner and enjoy partying with your favorites for hours.

I like kings group bars. They wow me with quantity. The stage is overflowing with girls and that's only half of them as they rotate. Prices are just about the best you will find in any gogo bar in all of bangkok. The top 3 gogo bars in patpong in the gogo rankings over the last year are all kings group.

It's really hard to compare bars. Someone asked about comparable bars to Tilic, B&W, and Long Gun. Well those are all kinda unique in their own ways. For a sampling of patpong I would say have a look in Camelot, Electric Blue, Pink Panther, Queen's Castle and any others that look interesting.

AhTeckLim said:

have you ever wondered?

The farangs see the Japs as upping the prices.

But the locals see the farangs as upping 'THEIR' prices here.

By locals I assume you mean Thai's? What goes on in SC, Nana or Patpong (Farang Venue's) has no impact on their entertainment districts. They pay substantially less and get better looking girls who are well mannered. Take a look around SC next time your there. Other than those that are working, how many Thai?s do you see sitting in the bars?

damen said:

By locals I assume you mean Thai's? ... They pay substantially less and get better looking girls who are well mannered.

555555555555555 Maybe it depends upon what bars you mean. We were at some coyote bars tonight and the tarriff was 1st 45 min she sits with you, B750; additional 45 min w/same girl B250. That is not a BF or guaranteed sex. Just sit down time. You need to have game to get a phone number and maybe a roll in the hay. And yes, we were the *only* farangs in the place. And no, this is not the most expensive Thai place like this around (Caribbean is higher).

So you can really put that to rest. Even the Saphan Kwai gogos are B1K-B1500 ST...

Better looking? Well that depends. If you prefer light-skinned Chinesey-looking as I do, then yes. If you like the Issan brownies (as I do sometimes), then you would be disappointed.

But more polite? Yes, 1,000 times so.

Cheers,

SD

It is most certainly the latter. Most gals (i.e., Issan brownies) in my regular bars in Cowboy know that proper manners are important to me (I'll dismiss 'em if they do not show this and tell them why) and they treat me well in those bars. So they know how to do it. But I reciprocate as well, speaking proper Thai, showing the proper level of respect (no I do not wai them LOL), and treating them as humans instead of machines. Tourists do not know or care, so the gals slip, as we all do, in proper manners when in that environment. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that is is not necessarily malicious intent, but laziness that causes it -- why switch from "joking with friends" mode to "proper society" mode if one does not have to?

But they know the right way -- Thai society is very rigidly proper, and I like that. It has been drilled into their heads since birth. In fact, with most of these girls, because they have me in this "upper class" pidgeon hole, if I make a wisecrack in gutter slang they will tell me "You cannot talk like that! Only to me inside the bar, OK!" Like what? I dunno...OK, a recent thing, tho' rather tame. I grabbed one of my regular gals tits and said jokingly "Oh, hiw nom! Hiw mak mak" and got the lecture LOL! It certainly was not a problem with me grabbing her tits, but with the way I said what I said.

Cheers,

SD

Archived