Whats novembers photo contest subject?

Lusty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November - Temples

December - Spirit Houses

I think by giving three months notice I am also giving those on in frequent trips and scanner problems time to get their piictures in

Thanks for voting

Remeber - no prizes (Sorry Stick and others) unless minium 20 entries, two per person MAX!

DOG

ND,

Will send in my temple pics this week! After winning the comp this month with my great character pics I intend to win the next 2 months comps as well! :D None of ya have a chance! :neener::p:D

Only problem is I was told by my wife I can't do what I had hoped to do with a set-up shot of something I planned with the Spirit House pics. Seems the spirits aren't likely to be amused and may strike me dead for having a bit of fun with them. :banghead: Grumpy fucks I guess. So I have just had a brilliant idea for an alternate plan, sans pesky spirits. The winning pic will be taken, rest assured, by me!

Chill those Lao beers down buddy! They're mine!

Cent

p.s. So send in your pics guys. We need at least 20 so I can get my damned Lao beers finally! :)

Limbo,

Yeah, mine is too, but I have an idea for a fun pic that might just be a winner as well! Got another great spirit house pic as well Saturday that is very interesting. Wish we could enter three pics. All winners! :neener::chili:

Also saw a great spirit house shot in the Wat at a funeral I attended last week. Wish I had my camera there with me.

Cent

Not so fast pally! Whilst rummaging through my old snaps from my first trips to Thailand (the ones where I hadn't yet discovered the gals!) looking for the character portrait entry - I found about a thousand photos of temples.... at least one of them should be a winner :D

The winning pics should be in ks's mailbox by the end of the day. Good luck :beer:

ND,

I know in the city of Lynn (Mass.) there is a Khmer Buddhist Wat that used to be an old protestant church. DOn't think it would have much appeal as a Wat shot though. :( Always wanted to go inside, but the Cambos there are a tight-knit bunch. And very protective of their lasses as well. ::

Cent

p.s. I have no idea if there is a proper Wat in the greater Boston area.

Archived