Luck and Bareback

There's a public-service commercial airing on MTV out of Taiwan right now. Shows a normal-looking not-too-youngish Taiwanese housewife at home, doing domestic chores. Laundry. Dishes. Washing off and cleaning a fish.

When she cuts the fish open, though, she retrieves a fabulous diamond necklace and pendamt from inside it. Then appearing on the screen is something like, "You'd have to be this lucky to have unprotected casual sex and not catch AIDS."

Well, bullshit! Say whatever you want about the need for condoms and the need to not have unprotected sex, but I've gone bareback a number of times i recent years, and I am AIDS-free. I have not gutted open that many fish, but I don't think I'd hold my breath hoping fpr a fabulous diamnond necklace and pendant combo.

I know there are others on this board who have gone bareback, so I can only assume there are many more others who have obtained a fabulous diamond jewelry set from fish they've caught or maybe picked up at the market. Jesus fucking Mohammed, give me a break!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often do you have a HIV check?

Do you know that case you catch it you can easily transmit it to somebody else?

Right after catching it, the virus load go up to high levels and makes it easy to transmit to somebody else having unprotected sex.

Just think a bit about it, how would you feel if you find out that you have transmtted it to somebody else? Maybe to your girlfriend or to your wife?

"Just think a bit about it, how would you feel if you find out that you have transmtted it to somebody else? Maybe to your girlfriend or to your wife? "

I guess when you're careless about catching a disease you're even more about transmitting it once infected

Archived