Luck and Bareback

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

could be interesting to have a comment from the UK guy who cured himself from HIV :D

Despite what the media will make you believe, what happened to this scottish guy, basically testing positive and then negative supposedly curing onesel fof HIV is far from unusual and has been documented in HIV literature on many occasions.

In fact there is a whole Aids dissedent movement who ascert the scientific theories on which HIV is based and the HIV -AIDS connection is completely false and is not supported by satisfactory scientific evidence, and that the Anti retrovirals fed to people by big pharma are much more likely to kill you and make you unhealthy than the HIV virus ever would.

www.virusmyth.net, if you are interested in doing a bit of questioning which is afterall the fundamental basis of science.

The expression 'a scientific fact' is actually an oxymoron.

BTW i saw your post about the article in the nation about the HIV levels of gay men in banggers increasing by 50% and it being a silent epidemic. Did you actually read the study on which that statistic was based is was extremely poor and basically very flawed, however anything to do with hiv people believe without question.

Everything to do with HIV stats is generally problematic due to its very nature.

However if its even halfway true what the 'story' tells about poor guys fucking other guys right at lumpini park at night without protection as condoms & vaseline apparently costs them too much then I'd say there may be a local problem yes :(

It seems the government however is more interested in making sure teenagers(heterosexuals presumedly) dont copolate (protected or not) in short time hotels on loy krathong :rolleyes:

Prosal said:

Despite what the scaremongers want you to believe, HIV just isn't spread easily from female to male.

End of story.

End of story indeed for Arthur, my old Brit friend, who once confided to me ?I never use ?em. Condoms. Can?t stand ?em. If SHE wants me to use one, I won?t barfine her! And?knock on wood (as he rapped his knuckles on a plastic table)?I?VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.?

Died of AIDS on Nov. 27, 1999, at Banglamung Hospital, Chonburi. Cremated at Wat Sawangfa; ashes scattered in Pattaya Bay. RIP.

I'll add to all of this by pointing out that I am conscious of HIV, but really, in order NOT to catch it while going bareback, you have to be the same level of lucky as you would have to be to buy a random fish at the market, take it home, slice it open, and find a FABULOUS diamond and gold necklace inside??? It doesn't matter how scared you are of HIV, you'd have to be bollocks to believe that.

Of course you would, but personally I think anyone who indulges in unprotected sex with whores and is in denial about the risks is being just as stupid.

Its a characteristic of people who indulge is risky behaviour, smoking, excess drink and BB sex that they endevour to rationalise the risk as mininimal, or "won't happen to me". Logic and facts won't change their mind or behaviour. They will just dig up some other "research" to justify their actions.

Maybe not HIV but aren't you concerned about the other risks? even just genital warts ain't much fun and permanent.

Whetehr you are concerned or not, the point is you do not have to be THAT lucky. Otherwise, almost every single person who had unprotected sex even once would have a 100 percent chance of AIDS. And the spot was not just about with hookers either.

Archived