White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

Rather astute observations in today's Bangkok Post Postbag, though I doubt Europeans are going to start moving to Thailand in droves...

White-faced refugees from Islam

Even now we can see it playing out on Europe's streets, the beginnings of the conquest of non-Muslims. After 30 years of appeasement, accommodation and cultural abdication to foreign Muslim immigrants, Europe is rapidly evolving from a Judeo-Christian civilisation to a secular-Muslim transitional society on its way to Sharia by the end of this century. European governments encouraged Muslim immigration into Europe, discouraged assimilation, and fostered the dissemination in Europe of Islamic perspectives on history and contemporary politics. All for oil.

Now it is too late. France, England and much of Scandinavia are already essentially Muslim states. After the Beslan child massacres and the bombings in London and Spain, it won't be much longer before migration of white Europeans becomes a mass exodus of those who can afford to leave.

Where will all these future white-faced refugees from Islam go? Most probably to the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. However, many will doubtless find their way to faraway lands offering tolerance and freedom, places like the Dominican Republic and Thailand.

How will the Thai people react to an ever increasing number of Europeans in their midst? Will the Europeans be able to integrate into Thai society and culture or will they segregate themselves in housing estates? What effect will their presence have on Thailand and on the European immigrants, themselves? How will Thailand cope with this influx of white refugees and what are the long-term consequences for Asia and for Buddhism? How can those of European descent already living in Thailand and integrated avoid being caught up in any backlash that might develop from the swelling numbers of new arrivals?

LAOSUWAN PITSANULAK

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlp said:

Now it is too late. France, England and much of Scandinavia are already essentially Muslim states. After the Beslan child massacres and the bombings in London and Spain, it won't be much longer before migration of white Europeans becomes a mass exodus of those who can afford to leave.

LAOSUWAN PITSANULAK

A bit of an exageration for most of Europe, although it certainly applies to some areas. Lots of people at work who retire seem to move out or emigrate as fast as they can, very often saying they no longer feel at home in the city they grew up in.

paul101 said:

A bit of an exageration for most of Europe, although it certainly applies to some areas.

But that's changing fast. I remember cities like Dublin, Vienna, or Prague, 10-20 years ago. Nice, peaceful, safe. That is changing rapidly. The advent of EU and open borders (within the union) already facilitate the movement of Muslim immigrants to new frontiers. I'd bet that within 20 years we will see an influx of Muslim immigrants in all of Europe and the white flight will be universal.

This is the biggest loads of shit I have read for a long time :) I am not a muslim but in general in my country they seem like good people who work and take care of their families, they go to the mosque many times a day and they have every right to do that. Anyway many people have come to the UK over the years and most have settled well and live within our laws, I can say I have never had any trouble off any of those people who have come here, most of the trouble in life tends to come from my own white British people. As for them taking over the country, the muslims only make up about 3% of the population so they have a long way to go. :) :) :)

In London where I live there is a sense that the fabric of the country is changing for the worse.

What about the riots in Birmingham last week. A black girl gang raped by 19 pakistani men. 2 days of rioting. Look at the riots in France now.

I know loads of people who are moving out of London due to the huge muslim influx. They are moving out to Kent and the South West.

STH

Hi there are so many coming now that they are having a significant impact.

I would prohibit people from bringing in a foreign spouse. The pakistanis and Indians mainly bring in a husband or bride to be; from the village back in India , Paikistan etc

Cut child benefit after the 2nd child.

Muslim birth rate is 3 times that of the indiginous population.

Cut all afirmative action programs.

In effect make Britain a less attractive place to come to .

STH

Archived