White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

himitsu said:

I think that California is worse off than most places in Europe.

The prison system here is 160,000 plus. 55,000 or 58,000 are illegal immigrants from Mexico.

The Mexican govt won't take them back.

The families often can stay in the US while Daddy or the husband is in prison.

Hard to beleive but you do not have to be a citizen to get all kinds of govt benefits, medical care, etc.

Latin America, or at least Mexico, is economically such a mess that unemployment is huge. With the birthrate so high the problem can only get worse.

There was a demonstration a few weeks ago in the state capitol in Sacramento, California where illegal aliens were carrying Mexican flags.

If Americans did that in Mexico I bet that they would get arrested at best and shot at worst.

CA has gone to hell in a handbasket. Illegals here are given more rights and considerations than legitimate tax paying residents. When will it end? Rupublicans don't have the balls to do anything about it for fear of being called racist, and the libs...errrr....Democrats sellout the state, and country for that matter, for sole purpose of gaining the Mexican vote. Sad times.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paul101 said:

Well my best mates wife worked in immigration for 10 years, she was originally an illegal from Uganda but they let her stay. Seems working as a secretary for a gov minister counted as being oppresed :: Anyhow she never let anyone in and was dead against these 'liars'. Quite amusing to hear her go off on one complaining that in her estimation more than 90% of asylum seekers were bogus.

She never let anyone in? Are you sure? Was she never approached by any rich honest Ugandans from her own tribe?

A Chinese/Canadian friend who works for Canadian immigration says they (British Embassy) were throwing British passports around like confetti in Hong Kong at one time (for a price).

paul101 said:

Oh fellow Ugandans I'm sure esp from same tribe, but not from other african countries and certainly not asians. It was her opinion that Amin did the right thing kicking them out as they treated the african ugandans badly according to her.

Tribalism is how it works. Get one of your tribe into the immigration office and bring all the rest over. If anyone complains accuse them of racism. :)

I remember a white liberal ranting and raving about people who complained about illegal immigrants in the US, virtually accusing them of racism. He made the mistake of saying to a colleague, "Just how do you think your family got here? You're not exactly a Native America (i.e. Indian), are you?" The colleague looked him straight and the eye and told him to note one big difference. His grandparents came in LEGALLY! They followed the law, so why shouldn't others.

I think the immigration system has broken down. Overload maybe. The US/Mexico border has become a joke. In Europe they are trying to push the sea back from Eastern Europe and Africa. On top of that you get queue jumpers, immigration officials doing 'favors' for friends and relatives. And a lot of desperate people aren't going to bother going through the legal process anyway. Nobody seems to know what to do about it. :(

Somalia does not have a government, so there are no embassies there I believe, it is like the wild west, a war zone.

All the English where immigrants from Germany and northern Europe and I am sure the original British people who lived in these islands at the time did not want them in their country, maybe we can send them all back to Germany now:) :) :)

The Americans are all immigrants as well, they stole the country off the Indians.

>>Simply tactic: Require all immigrants to eat a bacon sandwich when they get off of the boat or plane. Those that refuse automatically get turned back (unless they can sing Hatikvah).

That's racist crap, Flashermac! :down: It disgusts me.

It's the same attitude as literacy tests for Afro Americans in the Deep South in the 50s 60s, and the shameful White Australia policy in my own country until 1967... and Hitler's henchmen measuring Jews noses in Nazi Germany.. and we all know where that led.

The author Bertolt Brecht was right about Hitler "The world stood up and stopped the Bastard, but the Bitch that bore him is in heat again."

I thought this forum was for sanuk, not promoting racial/religious hatred.

Room enough for all of us on the planet, mate.

Cennn3 said:

The Americans are all immigrants as well, they stole the country off the Indians.

So that makes our immigration 'policy' alright then does it, lets just let them all in. As it is virtually none are ever sent back after they go through the claims and appeal process. I don't think the celts or the indians provided housing, health care and handouts to the invaders did they?

Archived