White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

Calm down taffy Flasher is no 'racist' neither is he a witch, child abuser. sexist or any other daft PC label you want to try and stick on him. Some might say it's racist and sexist to travel to thailand and pay for sex with 'little brown fucking machines' :o Flasher is just having a laugh :):D:o

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robaus, since when did you start getting so serious? I live in Thailand, remember? You think I don't have to put up with all sorts of crap because of what I am? And right now I am catching some more of it here, which I won't go into. Every now and then I just boil over a bit, which is what happened.

Sorry if it offended you.

Guest lazyphil

Indians have fucked up Fiji according to what I heard :dunno:....as for the OP post about people going to los for salvation from muslims, well people do research into where there going and it wont take much research to find out thailand is almost at war in the south with muslims as we all know, so i think this guy was talking cobblers, most brits move to spain, france and new zealand, los is a niche expat escape as far as i can assertain....people are growing inpatient of muslims here in the uk....after 7/7 attacks, uk muslims were interviewed, 'yes we condem this violence...but'....there was always a but :(

paul101 said:

So that makes our immigration 'policy' alright then does it, lets just let them all in. As it is virtually none are ever sent back after they go through the claims and appeal process. I don't think the celts or the indians provided housing, health care and handouts to the invaders did they?

No the Celts and the Indians did not provide housing, health care, and handouts. All they provided was their own land and to be made to feel like foreigners in their own country. The people who invaded ended up with a fertile land and plenty of materials and minerals to make them selves rich. I find it funny that descendants of people who stole land for a living now do not want other people having a piece of the pie :) :) :)

Well you could say that all land was originally stolen by somebody or other, but I don't see the relevance to todays immigration policy. 'Hello mr oppressed somalian, sure you and your 6 kids are welcome, we believe some of our ancestors stole some land off the native americans 400 years ago so we owe you one' ?????

My sister moved to OZ a couple of years ago, they would have prefered NZ but you need a lot more cash in the bank apparently. Not much point moving to Spain these days I would have thought, due to its geographical location it must see a large amount of immigrants, maybe just passing through to here though??

'All the English where immigrants from Germany and northern Europe and I am sure the original British people who lived in these islands at the time did not want them in their country, maybe we can send them all back to Germany now'

my Maternal Grandparents were both French and my Paternal Grandparents were both German.

they arrived in the UK after WW1 and i was the first member of my family to be born in the UK.

if i was sent back to Germany or France because of my Ancestory then can i expect all the benefits which we in the UK give out willy-nilly to Immigrants and the suchlike?.

Nobody is suggesting that anyone legally here should be 'sent back' It would be good to follow the dutch example though and start to seriously send back illegals with no right to be here, these harm genuine asylum and settlement claims while at the same time encouraging others to follow their example. I don't think there is a country in the world without an immigration policy of some sort, pity ours has so many holes in it. Particularly annoying when people are pissed about when trying to get visas for wives and GF's.

Sounds like the irony of immigration policy in the US. The've made it damn near impossible for people travelling here to get visas, and legal immigrants have to jump through all kinds of hoops and deal with red tape in order to become citizens. The government says it's all in the name of national security, yet at the same time they leave the border with Mexico (and Canada) wide open.

How about a fence?

IT'S THE ULTIMATE immigration fantasy: building a 2,000-mile fence across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pat Buchanan proposed one when he ran for president in 1996. The idea should have died right then, but it keeps coming back.

The federal government even started building a fence, which now covers about 80 miles of the border; only 1,920 miles, or so, to go.

http://tinyurl.com/9dlff

Maybe the only answer to illegal Mexican immigration is to stop hiring them to do low-paid jobs. It's the same everywhere. People are always going to go where the work and wages are better. Still it beats me why they get rewarded in the UK just for making it in.

Archived