White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Hi there are so many coming now that they are having a significant impact.

I would prohibit people from bringing in a foreign spouse.

STH

LOL. That won't sit too well with a few board members. :)

I know what you're saying. But if the Indians and Pakistanis you're talking about are British citizens then they marry who they want. They're also elligible for the dole and all the other benefits..

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is anyone who arrives is entitled to the full range of benefits. I know personally a solicitor who has dealings with a Somali family who arrived this March. Two adults and 6 children. They have their rent paid and receive 680 pounds per week. This is made up of child allowance, tax credits and disability living allowance for 2 family members

There are many many cases such as this. From my own observations any area with more than 10% immigrants reaches a critical mass and goes to pot. The indiginous population all move out and the area goes to hell in a hand cart.

STH

I think a big problem with many immigrants is that they make no effort to assimilate into the population of their new homes. They don't learn the language, they don't respect the local customs, and expect everyone to change their way of life to suit them, the visitor. I see it every day here in California.

I think that California is worse off than most places in Europe.

The prison system here is 160,000 plus. 55,000 or 58,000 are illegal immigrants from Mexico.

The Mexican govt won't take them back.

The families often can stay in the US while Daddy or the husband is in prison.

Hard to beleive but you do not have to be a citizen to get all kinds of govt benefits, medical care, etc.

Latin America, or at least Mexico, is economically such a mess that unemployment is huge. With the birthrate so high the problem can only get worse.

There was a demonstration a few weeks ago in the state capitol in Sacramento, California where illegal aliens were carrying Mexican flags.

If Americans did that in Mexico I bet that they would get arrested at best and shot at worst.

spirit_of_town_hall said:

The thing is anyone who arrives is entitled to the full range of benefits. I know personally a solicitor who has dealings with a Somali family who arrived this March. Two adults and 6 children. They have their rent paid and receive 680 pounds per week. This is made up of child allowance, tax credits and disability living allowance for 2 family members

STH

So what goes on in the Embassy in Mogadishu? Who lets them in? I've heard a lot of them end up working in the immigration department in the UK and they let all their mates in. Is anybody doing anything about it?

liquidflux said:

I think a big problem with many immigrants is that they make no effort to assimilate into the population of their new homes. They don't learn the language, they don't respect the local customs, and expect everyone to change their way of life to suit them, the visitor. I see it every day here in California.

Sounds like a few falangs I have met in LOS :D You make a serious point though, immigrants should learn the language at the very least.

Well my best mates wife worked in immigration for 10 years, she was originally an illegal from Uganda but they let her stay. Seems working as a secretary for a gov minister counted as being oppresed :: Anyhow she never let anyone in and was dead against these 'liars'. Quite amusing to hear her go off on one complaining that in her estimation more than 90% of asylum seekers were bogus. She ended up with a family of 14 somalis moving in next door :D She's back in Uganda at the mo and of course when they all see her over there buying houses and cars guess where they want to come ::

Archived