Have you ever had an STD?

gummigut

All this talk about STD's and my own recent experiences have me thinking about this.

I don't count Oral (mouth sores) herpes as an STD per se as the vast majority of the population will get it if they reach any decent age and it's rather mild as STD's go.

I'm deathly afraid of genital/anal warts. So far so good.

I did get my first STD a few weeks ago. NSU. I know exactly who and how I got it. Acquired from a BBBJ and I did DATY (but no problems there). Never "consumated" the relationship because the girl started acting uppity so I thought it best she go.

Anyways, I think the answers would be very interesting...

<<burp>>

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had anything, but like gummi, deadly scared of warts. i play VERY safe, I sit in a raincoat, gum boots in the bathtub full off insecticide, girl sits in the other room naked and tells me what sshes doing, very safe!

Seriously, I have never even had mouth ulcers!

Had a girlfriend who caught NSU, and a previous wife who together we had some fun with another girl, wife caught something then too, me, never !

DOG - Thinking I'll stay home as I dont want to tempt fait

PPS - Was it lolita's?

I do want to play it safe everytime, even after heavy drinking. And usually the "have condom?" question does come from the girls at some point. But my problem is in a weak moment some the girls force themselves on me without a condom. At that point, I just don't have the will power to utter "honey, can you please stop f*cking me? I need to go get a condom so I can reduce the pleasure". The human instinct livened by enough alcohol makes it almost impossible to pull that off. :drunk::banghead:

Paul: Ouch, that sounds painful!!!

Do we have a friend in common named KohChai? If so, I'm glad to hear everything is going great for you!

Anyways, my NSU wasn't very painful (or maybe I have a high threshhold though I'm a wuss). Was painful, but nothing like pissing razors. Prescription to solve was quite painless. One good dose of Zithromax.

ND: Was the lolita's question to me? bj bars aren't my thing. Was a girl from a club. I get dragged once in a blue moon to a club.

<<burp>>

Archived