Have you ever had an STD?

gummigut

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met a punter in a go go bar, he told me about getting some kind of throat STD from eating a girl's pussy.

I don't recall which disease it was, the Thai doctor told him to refrain from licking pussy in the future with prositiutes.

For the gents who go down on prostitutes, are you not concerned as this seems to be rather risky behaviour?

The same risk, as if a lady swallowed your cum, eating pussy may invariably lead to swallowing some of the infected juice.

Second, if she used any lubricant, don't you taste those chemicals?

I am not judging what you do, mind you, I am curious if anyone has gotten a throat STD from eating pussy.

keith doug said:

WHAT A STUPID REMARK " MOST WILL GET ORAL MOUTH SOARS AT SOMEPOINT ".

WELL I HOPE I F..KN DONT ,,,

Oral Mouth Sores, or oral herpes is prevalent in society.

If you live to the ripe age of 80 or something, then there is a 90% chance you've got it.

In the general population (inclusive of everyone), general accepted statistics is somewhere between 25% to 50%. You may very well have it and just don't show the symptoms.

StaggerLee: You can get gonorrhea in the throat and in the eye. Many people often develop a cough and/or sore throat after DATY. Especially with nightworkers/prostitutes.

By design though, it's much harder to catch something through this route as the body is setup to handle lots of crap entering the body this way.

Whereas the body doesn't expect tons of crap to enter through the urethra and it's much easier to catch something this way.

The one thing I distinctly remember when I caught NSU, was that I did not take a piss right after. Got dressed and walked my girl to a car before I got back home and pissed/shower.

I'll always wonder if I would have got it if I pissed and showered right after.

<<burp>>

gummigut said:
keith doug said:

StaggerLee: You can get gonorrhea in the throat and in the eye. Many people often develop a cough and/or sore throat after DATY. Especially with nightworkers/prostitutes.

By design though, it's much harder to catch something through this route as the body is setup to handle lots of crap entering the body this way.

Whereas the body doesn't expect tons of crap to enter through the urethra and it's much easier to catch something this way.

The one thing I distinctly remember when I caught NSU, was that I did not take a piss right after. Got dressed and walked my girl to a car before I got back home and pissed/shower.

I'll always wonder if I would have got it if I pissed and showered right after.

<<burp>>

interesting point about the body not used to things entering through the urethra as opposed to the mouth.

I do fear that someday some strains of HIV will be SO strong, that they will be able to enter your body at a public urinal. Like a salmon spawning, they will swim upstream, through your urine, and enter your body. :)

Archived