Have you ever had an STD?

gummigut

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I am curious if anyone has gotten a throat STD from eating pussy"

Personally no - maybe I've been lucky as I always try to eat as much pussy I can get away with as it fucking turn me on after her just having swallowed!!

know of a mate who got it in farangland(from white chick) & it was fucking pain in the ass really :)

I did have my doses of clap & gonno' though :o

There is a mouth/tongue/throat condition I think called "Thrush" that can be contacted thru french kissing or DATY. The primary symptoms are persistent hoarsness, morning cough and a constant bad taste in the mouth.

There is a specific treatment for it, I cant remember if it is bacterial or viral.

My experience with diseases in Asia and South America is that you have IMO more to fear from the water than the women. lol

I've rarely caught an STD (absolutly NOTHING anyway which can't be cleared up with a round of antibiotics) in Thailand, Brasil or Indonesia, but I've spent many a day shitting my guts out due to the filthy sanitation at restaurants and bars.

However I'm not the kind of guy who is going to walk through the Garden of Life wearing a gas mask : I frenchkiss the working girls, I eat their pussies (the truth is that you will pick up more nasty microbes frenchkissing a girl than would running your tounge around the inside of her pussy), sometimes I eat their butts too, and I VERY often don't wrap it up with the non-pros.

:neener:

Archived