Hello

Hi i'm Robert. I am a 49y/o firefighter from Texas. After a very bitter divorce 16 years ago and raising 2 kids pretty much alone , I have reached a point where its time to live my own life. Apparently I have been living a sheltered life as I had no idea that Thailand was such a great place. I am planning a trip to Bangkok next year for my 50th birthday. I would like to thank everyone for all the info on this site. I read new stuff everyday that will make my trip alot easier. I would also like to apologize in advance for the dumb newbie questions I will ask in the future.

Thanks Guys

Welcome. Congratulations for looking after the kids. Well done, it's not an easy path and I admire you for sticking with it.

The old saying....Life begins at 40... will have just adjusted a decade for you.. :) :)

Yours will certainly start at 50. Keep reading and pay good attention to the advice offered. Love 'em ALL, but don't get trapped by the first one you fall in Lust with.

Make sure "Big Head" makes the important decisions.

One thing for sure...I bet I can guess where you will spend your 51st Birthday...LOL..

Count the days. :beer::grinyes: :grinyes: :beer:

Archived