And the winner is . . . . . . .

Nervous_Dog

nothing changed after the 7th, some funny moves in the contenders around Sunday morning (BKK time)*, out of very few views, therefore very few votes, but basically, the first 3, 5 days ago, are still the first 3, after the 7th and today.

*Inquiring with KS, one top shot got targeted with an unfair note of 1, lost a lot but regained some....

Maybe that intelligent design theory is true, after all! :D :D :D :D :D

pattaya127 said:

*Inquiring with KS, one top shot got targeted with an unfair note of 1, lost a lot but regained some....

Maybe that intelligent design theory is true, after all! :D :D :D :D :D

Do you mean "note" or "vote"? If vote, how can u tell what kind of votes are made?

HH

<<*Inquiring with KS, one top shot got targeted with an unfair note of 1, lost a lot but regained some.... >>

I also spoke to KS about this off line, and would rather speak about these attempts at cheating offline as we do know who votes for what, and reporting it here just makes the whole thing tacky.

DOG

If vote, how can u tell what kind of votes are made?

------------------------------

just in general, not about any problems:

there were very few views/votes on the top runners between Saturday and Sunday.That's when I monitored the 5 first pix, and just speaking in general, they had about 3 or4 views max during that time, during which, some notes (i should say note average, each individual noting, we can see only if desirably posted with a comment) stayed the same, some not, I think only one time, they were all 5 noted at once, as the average changed for each one in the same direction.

Archived