Howdy from Monger

I really like this site, wish there were more like it out there that were free...

I have been living in the Far East for 14 years (Japan). I travel frequently to various plases in this region. I Visit mostly Korea, Hong Kong, Guam, Australia and Singapore. I have been trying to get back to Thailand for a while now. I was last there in 2000.

I am currently prepareing for a visit to Hong Kong during the Thanks Giving Holiday. I was there in July for 2 days and had a blast as usual. If anyone has any gouge on Hong please let me know.

TTYL

I have been to HK alot but have never been able to make it over to Macau. I am going to try and do a day trip there this time though. I have heard that there are travel agents where you can get package deal to go over there. Do you know any of these? Do you have any recomendations for visiting Macau?

As far as HK goes there are several good deals there. You should check out this web site www.sex141.com . It is pretty cool. I used it earlier this year for the first time and had great service from the girl I visited. Then there is the Wanchai, but stick to the bars/dancs clubs. The gogo's are incredibly expensive. But by far the 141 thing is the way to go.

:: :: ::

The company i work for has a office in HKG , so i dont need to look for anything :: , for Macau , in the boat terminal there are travel like places with the " package deals " , no need to be shy , just tell the agents what your looking for. Expect to fork out some $$$ , also alot of freelancers too. :grinyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

I haven't been to Hong Kong in years, but I know it has a lively nightlife. Some of the bars bring in Thai dancers, believe it or not. Surprised the aitch out of a friend when he released the dancers in one bar were speaking to each other in Issan Lao! From then on, he hit it off by speaking Thai to them. (All Thais speak Thai, though they may use their own language/dialect amongst themselves. Stardard Thai is the language used in schools.)

::

Costs a hell of a lot more than Bangkok though. You should be able to find a lot on Hong Kong nightlife. Just go to that section or ask Mr Google. My information would be way out of date.

Archived