Another Star of Light Thread

There are some very cute girls at Star of Light these days. I have continued experimenting with different 2-girl combinations, and I must say SOL beats Eden hands down. Nothing agaianst Eden, but unless you really need uniforms or toys, forget Eden's and head for SOL. It's cheaper. It lasts longer. The girls will do ANYthing to each other. Lesbo 3-some heaven.

Still only paying 1000 a girl for ST. They're more than happy with it too. 400 baht BF each. Price cannot be beat and satisfaction guaranteed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been "retired" for almost a year now. So, no recent experience.

But, having gotten the idea from some post a long time ago, I barfined a Star of Light professional (actually, the same one twice). She was physically the type I like (very thin). And the experience and expense (lack thereof) were great.

Look at it this way, she has a particular area of expertise. Would she rather hang out in Star of Light and take care of a large number of guys (5 to 10 is typical I would imagine) or be in a nice apartment, watch some TV, listen to some music, take care of one guy.

So, her attitude was great.

Upon arrival, she immediately gave me a great bj. Then shower and boom boom (which Star of Light girls don't do often, so not bored with doing it). Then, in the morning, a great bj again.

And, all the amenities - washed me in the shower, cleaned up my apartment in the morning....

All in all, one of my best experinces!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to BKK towards the end of last week for a meeting in the Silom area. Had some time to kill between meeting and dinner so I ended up at the Star of Light. There weren?t really any stunners at all (really average looking) but thought I?d give it a go anyway. Bar fined 2 girls and agreed upon a price of 700 baht each (1 girl was 1000, and 2 was 700!) plus bar fine. Took the short stroll to the short time hotel in Patpong and got down to business.

Hardly got inside the room before both girls were all over me, one giving a great blowjob and the second licking out my ass. After the first round of action they gave me a great lesbian show with the works (fingering, ass licking, you name it). I ended up fucking one of the girls in the ass (no objections) while she was eating the other girl out. Didn?t want to blow in a condom so quickly repositioned one girl in front, and one girl behind me. Shot another massive load into the girls mouth and face while the other girl had her tongue stuck far up my ass.

Ended up paying each girl 1000 as they certainly put in the effort. All in all I had a great time and it was certainly worth the money.

Archived