Another Star of Light Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a small snag to the outside service. They only have one room booked in the hotel.

When we went up, the door was shut and the girl knocked on the door to reveal the previous customer and one of my two regular girls leaving. Then I was a few minutes into my executive stress relief session when her phone went and said the other customer was had been in the bar had also decided on a carry out and was waiting for us to finish.

Kinda ruins it. you never were rushed in the bar.

Oh, I thought he meant where is the Madrid 2000 ST place. Nah, Luster, I'll have pity. SOL is on Patpong II. Close to the "T" intersection with that main connecting lane to Patpong I. There's a small table outside, always with 2-6 girls siting at it to lure you in, with more girls inside. A LOT more, considering the small space.

You forgot to mention that when you walk past the table you'll hear those imortal words"hello hansum man,you want blow job"

P.S.Avoid the ones who have just eaten papaya salad otherwise you'll be posting in the "health"section under the topic "HELP NEEDED,chilli burn bellend" :(.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived