Another Star of Light Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also seen Japanese. I know for a fact they do NOT let Thais in, but in your case you are not Thai. Just speak English and I think there will be no problem. The girls certainly won't challenge you, so your only issue would be the various bosses that work there, and the moment you respond in English you are Farang Asian (if there is such a thing).

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the infamous SOL yesterday (third time that I've been there). It was a Monday afternoon, so the place was empty of customers, but full of bored and half-a-sleep girls. I picked two of them and headed to the nearby Madrid ST hotel. One of the girls I had been with before (quite cute!) and the other one was recommended to me by another customer the last time that I was there. The second girl claimed that she did EVERYTHING, but I've heard that one before.

At the hotel, the girls did there job, but nothing spectacular happened. They took turns sucking while I had the other one straddled on my face for a good pussy licking. I then fucked both of them... when I was banging the second girl from behind, I had her lick the cute one's pussy at the same time. This is the first time that I've ever requested any "lesbian" action from a girl, but truthfully it wasn't that exciting.

I decided to test out the second girl's "I do everything" claim, but was promptly disappointed when she said that she wanted 3000 baht for anal. Hmmm, she kind of left out that part back in the bar.

In the end, I had Miss Everything kneel down on the floor and suck me off while I fondled and made out with Miss Cutie. Her BJ skills are certainly first rate and I wouldn't hesitate to go with her again just for that. Afterall, that's the main reason why we go to SOL in the first place.

JGA

I'm not complaining per se... just never had a girl make a request for extra money in the middle of a session before. If she had said 2000B, then I might have accepted :)

>alway discuss all cost up front..

I've never discussed $$$ up front with any girl in the four years that I've lived here. Also, if any girl says "How much you give me?" (which has happened maybe twice), then I simply don't go with them.

>how much DID you pay for the two of them?

I gave them 1000B each. Yes, I know I could have probably gotten away with less, but I simply don't care about trying to talk a girl down just to save a few hundred baht. The girls are very good at what they do there and I'll pay them fairly. Much better service than your average Beer Garden or Nana freelancer that's for sure.

JGA

• 2 weeks later...

I've had an ongoing relationship with a Star of Light girl for a year... and quite like the place (even though it lost a bit of its sleeziness with the rennovation). The owner of the bar is a really nice man who is terminally ill with liver cancer...and is not expected to live more than a couple of weeks. When he goes on into his next life his wife will run the bar (she has been running the bar for the last two months while the owner has been hospitalized). When she takes over quite a few of the girls may depart.... and the place will not be the same.

>I've had an ongoing relationship with a Star of Light girl for a year...<

Tell us more, what is it like to have an ongoing relationship with a SOL girl.

How do you feel about kissing her, know how much time she spends having her mouth wrapped around someone else's dick?

i'm not sure I'd be able to put that out of my mind while being with her.

Archived