end of year contest

pattaya127

IMO, it would be a good idea to duplicate for this one what is being done with the writing contest, have some pro or bona fide photographers be the jury. There are quite a few living in BKK. I think Suadum knows Shrimp (Hey, susu, heard of the big upcoming party?), for ex..

I think in 6 to 8 weeks, we can find 3 or 4 of them, and have a CD of chosen pix for them to pick out their choices.

also, i don't remember if pix will be strictly chosen from the contest gallery or any gallery.

Hi Doggy,

Are you responding to P127 about the jury or my brilliant inspirational idea of the series of pix?

I do like that idea, of a series of pix in a contest context.

In my personal case, and I'm sure other persons may have similar experiences, that with some of the themes you end up shooting a load of pictures of one certain theme (spirit houses, temples) but have to shoose only 2 of them.

A series of pix (possibly with limits 5 or 8 or 10 or so) will show a more coherent idea/image behind that one picture that you entered.

Don't wanna start how Rakit's archive must look like with half naked Thai gals.................... and of course with more day to day themes :angel:

Archived