ARRIVING IN BKK and pattay in JAN06

BOBBY1959

I am coming to bkk and then going to pattay i will be ther for a month would like to meet a genuine lady cause i feel at the end of the day if paying for sex is just for getting your rocks off so people advice is needed here and what am i going o do for a month.if ladies read this i would appreciate there views as well

Bobby,

Welcome.

I strongly suggest that you spend the next month reading as many posts as possible.

Genuine lady and Pattaya are not words that could be often used in the same sentence.

ESPECIALLY to someone without previous experience.

It's a totally different world and one that holds many traps for new players.

If you really want a good genuine lady, then stay away from Pattaya.....if you want a really good time....then lock your Heart and your ATM cards in a locker at the Airport and head for Pattaya

My advice...first trip have a good time...check everything out...learn the ropes...but DON'T FALL IN LOVE / LUST

Once you have experienced things, come back next year to look for your "genuine girl"....cos you will be back :beer: :beer:

Hi!

On the whole excellent advice. However the assumption that there are no non prostitute ladies in Pattaya is a little to much. Pattaya is much larger than the average tourist realises. A vast majority of ladies in Pattaya are in fact not hookers. Also I think someone should point out to an obvious newbie that women who do not charge cash for sex could well end up being more exspensve than those that do.

but DON'T FALL IN LOVE / LUST

This advice can not be repeated frequently enough and does not apply to newbies only.

regards

ALHOLK

ALHOLK said:

However the assumption that there are no non prostitute ladies in Pattaya is a little to much. Pattaya is much larger than the average tourist realises. A vast majority of ladies in Pattaya are in fact not hookers.

regards ALHOLK

Hi, sorry if my "advice" read that way...not intended that way at all.

I agree with you 100%, but to a new visitor (who I feel would be drawn in by the "magnetic honey pot") the chances of discovering a genuine girl in Pattaya is a fairly long shot. (especially on a first trip, but miracles do happen.....someone wins the lottery every week)

Cheers :beer:

if you want a really good time....then lock your Heart and your ATM cards in a locker at the Airport and head for Pattaya

IMHO this advice is only 50% correct....................no intrinsic problem with bringing / being an ATM.......as long as you know that you are...........pissing money up against a wall on the ladies is all part of the crack.

BTW anyone tried to explain to the gals that ATM actually means "Ass to Mouth" (A2M) :D :D :D

Archived