Photo Proof!!

Old Hippie

Yesterday was a fun day at Irish Exchange pub on Convent Road. The Buffet was great 300bht net, Prime rib, Lamb, and Ham, and salad, veggies, potatoes and Breadpudding! They ran out of Apple cobbler, but what the hell...

The high point was meeting Nervous dog and Mekong, and Photographing (I am an award winning pro you know...) as Mekong handed over his 2000bht donation for the contest fund...This will truely be a great historical Photo, they are already talking Pulitzer...I'll let the others report the details of the bet, but none the less, with all luck, we will have a big prize, or severel Big prizes for the contests in the comming year.

Yes Good time had by all, nice to meet you and yours and a pleasent suprise OH being there as well, good to meet the legend (in his own postings) in real life.

No need to thank me for the donation, I stand by word simple as that. Talking of words, I am not that quiet on my own I just can't get a bloody word in edgewise when the Mrs is out, sometimes I think its a curse having a multi-lingual one but the pros outway the cons :)

OH if you had of said you could have used my X-Change privlege card and got 10% of your tab, I realise that 300 Baht is eating into your Sanuk funds

Archived