05NOV05-19NOV05 A virile newbie's experience.

RE4CTOR

who need 2 dicks as long there's 24hours in a day?

10am-noon: fuck the LT form the night b4 a few times!

2pm-4pm: fuck 2 hardcore pros anally at soi7/1 or anywhere else!

5pm-8pm: relax in traffic & then select a hot MP chic & cum afew times more!

Rush to happy hour at naughty corner or alternatively one of the other BJ shops & let the juices flow yet again!

Use the rest of the evening to get a gogo ST out of the system as well as locate that nights LT - preferably at a freelance joint & obviously let her fuck u silly all night!!

bottomline: more than a handful of girls & hopefully even more cums in a typical LOS relatively well off studs day ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about semen amounts unless trying to impregnate or faced with a sperm craving chick!

If the orgasms are forthcoming thats what matter most in my book in sexual pleasure :)

The days at the 'lab' as a sperm doner was certainly less sanook than the countless nights in LOS's ST joints :hubba:

I mean don't take it too seriously but merely as a realistic alternative to banging only 1 chick every 2-3 days & referring to the thread with 'young' & 'virile' :neener:

Very good read

Rightly or wrongly many agogo girls think young guys dont have money. I think this is good thinking on their part. Also young guys make them work too hard for the money, too much sex. I also think this is good thinking on their part.

No offense to agogo dancers but some of them got to be really stupid to say "i love you so no give me money" or they are really smart to use that reasoning, so they get even more money. The danger in using the love angle is that the guy will believe it and give NO money thinking it was all love.

Dude you just another customer, just like the rest of us. You do write well however.

Thanks for the replies so far everyone!

ib13 - The count was a lot higher than once every 2-3days!

shygye - If the Rainbow 4 girl wants to see me again, I'll put it in the contract that she'll have have to f*** me silly for free, constantly, and get all her other friends to do it also! I want to walk around Bangkok with my harem of Rainbow 4 who*es, pampering me and obeying all of my whims! Sexual whims, that is!

kc2000 - I won't be sponsoring the Rainbow 4 girl, that's for sure. She'll have to suck my c*** in front of everyone on the BTS, during the daytime, before I'd even consider it! Better still it will have to be in the Grand Palace!

Archived