05NOV05-19NOV05 A virile newbie's experience.

RE4CTOR

Just a little about me first before I spin my yarn. I?m 23 and single and came to Thailand alone and stayed between 06NOV05 to 19NOV05. I had a plan to visit a few bars and massage parlours, but fate would deal me a different hand. To ensure a good time with any girl, the lesson I?ve relearned is that they need to be keen if they are to be good. The keener they are, the better the experience you will have.

Here are the costs:

Playskool girl 2,100 (600 barfine and 1,500 short time 20:00 ? 01:00)

Rainbow 4 girl 29,600 (two 600 barfines, 400 tip, 18,000 for first six days and 10,000 for last six days)

Total for girls including barfines: 31,700

Average cost of girls per day including barfines: 2,438.46

Total cost for food, drinks, transport and laundry: 21,995

Average cost for food, drinks, transport and laundry per day: 1,691.92

Headphones for myself: 6,990

Total cost of trip: 60,685

Average total cost per day: 4,668.08

Analyzing the costs, it is no surprise that the girls time was the biggest cost. I could have saved significantly more with the Rainbow 4 girl if I didn?t pay her because she liked me and said I didn?t have to pay her after the first night, but I did because I liked her. My headphones were also a significant percentage of my cost.

My plan was to have a different girl every night, but that went out the window come the third day. After the hassle with the Playskool girl, I wanted the next girl to offer more value and that was what I got with the Rainbow 4 girl. I?m planning on coming back to Thailand in May as my overall experience this first time was good. In 30 years time I might even retire here!

Please feel free to comment and give advice and how I could enhance my visit next time.

6NOV05 Day one. I arrived in Bangkok at 15:45 and got to my hotel at about 17:00.

After I got some money from an ATM inside the airport I took a taxi from outside the arrivals and was concerned at how long the queue was. I waited about 20 minutes. At the same time the heat of the air was overpowering. I?m sure I had read right when they said the cold season was between November and May. I must have caught the end of the hot season on my holiday, I guess.

I got the taxi driver to take me on the tollway as recommended on this forum and paid the tolls as we got to them. This was another surprise as I?m sure I read that the taxi driver just adds this on the bill at the end, but I guess they are all different.

When I got to my hotel, the Majestic Grande, Soi 2, Sukhumvit, the meter read 149. The driver then tells me the bill is 250! I had been expecting that the driver was going to pull a fast one on the bill, but after a firm dialogue from me he said it was only 200. The extra 50 I?ve been told is for the so called airport tax the driver has to pay to pick up passengers, but I never saw the driver pay this. I wasn?t going to haggle over this or the 1 baht. In total for the taxi fare 200 plus 70 for the two tolls. I give the driver a tip of 40 from the loose change I had.

Another concern was my booking to my hotel. The voucher I had received from the internet was just an email that I printed off and just had to hand in. To me it didn?t look authenticate enough and I worried as the last thing I needed was to be told my reservation was not valid and that I needed to pay to stay or find another hotel. All was good however, and I quickly showered and got a burger and chips from room service.

The convenience of the alley or car park of the Rajah Hotel is good as it is literally in front of the hotel entrance, so I just walked out of the hotel and through the alley, into Soi 4 and up towards Nana. Funnily, I crossed back over the road to the Nana Hotel side to avoid getting dripped on and completely miss the entrance into Nana. Great! I had literally crossed over the road just before the entrance to Nana and now have to cross back over again to enter and look like a right Newbie!

It?s about 7:00pm and way too early as I discover. The place is barely moving. First place I look into is Playskool, but they?re not open yet! OK, I decide to have a beer at the beer bar that is right in the centre on the ground floor and have a browse to get my barings.

Another concern I had was the check bin business and whether it was better to pay as they put bills in for my drinks or pay at the end when I left. The last thing I wanted to offend people because I didn?t pay promptly. I decided to pay at the end and drank my Heineken real slowly. In this period the Thai girl next to me decided to chat to me but as she wasn?t pretty I was just awkward with her by answering her questions with another question. She soon got the point. The dekserves started pointing out other girls to me and asking whether or not I want to ?boom boom?? Being wise in my years I decline in the most arrogant way possible by replying ?maybe.?

Of my observations looking around and sipping my beer, I looked quite easily the youngest guy there and at the same time I was quite nosey and watching other guys being accosted by the ladies. The place smelt of pussy and I was excited with anticipation.

I saw Rainbow 2 was open and had read a lot about the quality of the ladies in here. After finishing my beer I walk in and get seated on the right hand side. I catch a dekserve?s eye and she tries to get my attention. I get my Pepsi from another dekserve and look at the dancers on stage as well as off to gauge the quality. There are some nice girls here and I chat to a few and buy them drinks. The dekserve who is keen is now sitting on my left and starts rubbing my thigh but for some reason the dancers here are just not very talkative with me and look disinterested. I the dekserve was cute but she gestured she was 32 which put me off completely. For such a highly regarded bar it wasn?t busy and when you couple this with the fact that the best girls always get barfined early, I would have expected more guys on the hunt early, but because that was not the case, I thought the law of supply and demand would be in my favour. How wrong was I. I had to go and hunt when I wanted to be hunted and told how ?handsome? I was.

Half an hour was enough in Rainbow 2 to tell me that I wasn?t going to be able to have a good time with a girl here as their attitude wasn?t very sexy nor flirtatious. The dekserve does not count.

I could have ventured into Obsession to double my odds, but frankly katoeys are not attractive and to me are blatantly obvious.

I venture into Playskool and the place is also dead. I was there with two other guys with 30 girls choose from. The attitude of the girls here is better than Rainbow 2 even with my demanding attitude of what I will be getting for the prices they are quoting me. The most annoying thing here was that all the girls wanted only short time with me. Was it because I was not ?handsome?? I was beginning to worry about this as no girl had yet mentioned my ?handsomeness? and yet I had read here many times that all the girls say this to their customers. It must be an age and hair thing!

I eventually manage to get a girl to go long time with me, or so I think. But then I panicked when we finally left the bar. She was about 5?5 or 5?6, 19, spoke good English and dark skinned and although in my eyes she was cute I got paranoid that she might be a ?katoey.? I had joked about this with her in the bar and could not feel an Adam?s apple, but now in the street I was not too sure. We went and played a few frames of pool just down from Nana, before I asked her take me around and show me a few other bars. I had wanted to go to a disco but she said she wasn?t old enough. This also made me even more paranoid that she might be a ?katoey.? She phones a friend and we then catch a taxi to Patpong.

Like I read on a forum, Patpong is a tourist trap. It?s like Camden Market and Soho in one. My girl had not made it clear what kind of show she was taking me to, which again got me thinking if she was a katoey or not and whether this show she was taking me to was actually a katoey show to hint to me that she was actually not a girl. I can?t remember when I was last this paranoid. Then the conversation we had in her bar was dancing through my mind again. Why did she ask if I was sure I wanted to barfine her? All this was not looking too good in my mind.

Anyway, I could sort this out later if she was a Katoey. For now I?m going to use her to show me around the place and be my translator. It was a surprise when we walked into King?s Castle 2. I had read about this place and everyone seems to have the same low opinion about it. I?m no different. Although, the acts of juggling a ping pong with both bands and pussy might be entertaining to some, along with an egg inserted and emerging from a pussy and being cracked into a pint, it cannot hide the fact that these ladies here are well past their sell by dates. It doesn?t save them that they were stark naked either. They would have been better if they had kept their clothes on. Needless to say we had only one drink here and left for Soi Cowboy.

Straight away Soi Cowboy is a lot quieter and relaxed and I haven?t even entered a bar yet. I had Dollhouse on the mind and I wasn?t disappointed. I couldn?t decide if I wanted to go to Soi Cowboy first or Nana on my first night, but had chosen Nana because of the proximity of it to my hotel. If I had gone to Cowboy first I think my story would have been different. On entering Dollhouse, the place was alive. The girls were topless and wearing some see-through mini-skirt piece of fabric and nothing underneath. They might as well not had any clothes on! The girls looked more lively on stage and I was getting plenty of eye contact. This was more like my idea of a good time. I now had regrets of even barfining the girl from Playskool. The place had more customers and had a good atmosphere, no bigger than Playskool. I wasn?t pressured to buy lady drinks and was able to relax and enjoy the dancers. I think my girl was getting slightly agitated as she was checking out the other girls and making comments to me about them. I only stayed for one drink but it was pleasant. Back to the hotel for the moment of truth.

On entering the hotel, the staff were quick to ask for the ID of the girl I was with, which was what I was hoping for. It gave me an opportunity to ask about if she was a boy or a girl for certain. I was partially relieved when they told me she was a girl as per her ID, but of course I was thinking that she could have had her sex changed on her ID. The only reassurance she gave me that she was not katoey was that she would have got larger boobs if she was and if she was a katoey I could throw her out. It wasn?t exactly reassuring, but it would only be the cost of the barfine, a few drinks and some taxis if my worst fears were confirmed. It was about 23:00 when we got back to my hotel.

At first she was coy about taking her clothes off and then she didn?t want to get down to some action straight away! At this point I got a little frustrated and just asked point blank: ?Do you want my money or not?? She understood and quickly changed her tune. She took her clothes off I had a good check of her pussy to make sure it was genuine. There were no scar marks. We then had a bath where we chatted, kissed and fondled a bit and then back to the bed for some action.

We finished just after 01:00, and there is more bad news, she starts hinting that she wants to go and that she doesn?t do long time usually (just like what the other girls said at her bar and maybe that is why the bar was dead). We had originally agreed that I?d pay her 3,000 for long time which included a guide to the shopping centres the following day. I tell her she will have to lower her price and after a moment she says 1,000 will be OK for her but I can see the reluctance from her for saying the price. Anyway, as she had shown me around town I gave her 1,500. She stayed a bit longer and chatted, which I was surprised. I was expecting to her to leave as soon as I paid her.

I had relearned some lessons that day but because I was prepared for the worst I had a nice time. The next day I will have to make sure the girl is showing significant interest before I barfine her out.

07NOV05 Day two. Breakfast for the first time at the hotel.

I was expecting to see more bargirls with customers, only saw one pair. The majority were couples and families and nothing special to look, especially during the most meal of the day. The plan was to got to Emporium have a look around via the BTS. Being new I could not see Nana BTS from the top of my road but could see Ploen Chit and at the same time I wanted to check out the prices of Pizzahut and KFC to see how they compared to home, so I went for a little stroll up the road for a bit of urban site seeing and to breath in some pollution.

Emporium has a lot of designer labels but wasn?t exactly busy when I went there nor on subsequent visits. The food court was meant to be good but I didn?t have the courage to buy anything that day. I had a wander around the shops outside there too but nothing special stood out.

I went back to the Nana area and checked out a few shopping centres but there is nothing interesting worth buying.

I headed back to the hotel and have a nice afternoon nap and awake again around 18:00

I couldn?t decide if I wanted to go to Soi Cowboy or back to Nana. I hadn?t explored Nana enough from the previous night and know from the reviews that Nana is better than Cowboy in terms of how good looking the girls are, yet from the previous night at Cowboy, the girls at Dollhouse were quite nice and giving enough eye contact to suggest that they would give me a good time. I?m into my statistics and if they say Nana has better looking girls then it must be correct and that was how I decided.

Because of my experience the previous night with a Playskool girl, I was not going back there. And glancing as I walked past the bar, it didn?t look any better than the previous night. I was a bit more prepared this night and decided to head out to Nana at 20:00. First stop was going to be Rainbow 2.

I get seated in the same place on the right as the previous night, but there are some dancers already sitting there accosting some guy. I have a quick chat with the first as it is obvious the guy was not interested in the girls, but she didn?t speak English very well and her friend was prettier which distracted me from talking to her. Unfortunately this pretty girl also did not speak English and she got up and left after I asked my first question. I stayed for a while and watched her wiggle whilst checking herself out in the mirror. She definitely met my standards in the looks department. It was a pity her attitude was rubbish. Number 88 with the braces and the tattoos on her back, if anyone wants to have a look.

Rainbow 4 was next, which meant walking past Obsession and up the stairs. At the time I was paranoid about being chased by a katoey and made an effort not to make any eye contact or look in the direction of anyone that looked male dressed in a skirt.

It was nice to be pleasantly surprised when I entered Rainbow 4. It is definitely nicer in decor than Rainbow 2, Playskool and Dollhouse, and has two podiums of dancers!

I catch the eye of a dekserve and she starts chatting playfully to me. She is obviously past her sell by date and because there was another girl who was also giving me the eye that was sitting right in front of me, I had the cheek to ask the dekserve that was 38 how much she wanted for long time. She thought it was funny and emphasised that she was too old to be barfined and doesn?t ?boom boom? with customers!

As I sipped on my Pepsi and slowly got frozen by the air conditioning, I spot a cute girl with a couple of plaits in her hair. She was slim and dark skinned and she wore boots with ?Dior? written on them. At this point it didn?t look like she was interested, so I looked about it. The 38 year old dekserve was asking if I wanted to ?boom boom? with any girls but I was just shaking my head at her suggestions. Then ?Dior? girl was off the stage and waiting on the edge. She seemed oblivious to me or so it would seem. Anyway, I glance around at the other girls and then I see her looking over my way smiling. I smile and nod back, but the lesson from the previous night told me that the girl has to show significant interest before I should barefine her, so I carry on checking out the other girls, hoping she would give another green light. A few moments later she is looking over my way smiling again. The sign was clear, so I wave her to come sit next to me.

The first problem was that she spoke little English, which I though would be the breaker in this deal, but she got her friend to come over and translate. I was busy checking out the goods and making sure that she was not a katoey and had no children. As always I ask how good they are in bed which her friend translates and then tells me that I will have a good time with her because she likes me a lot. She looked really embarrassed when she told her friend to tell me.

Anyway, she was really happy when I barfined her and we had a good time back at my hotel. She was really cute and said she would take me to MBK and go bowling as she liked this.

08NOV05 Day three. Breakfast for two at the buffet.

We went for breakfast around 10 and I was expecting that after she was going to ask to be paid and would leave as the previous night her friend said she would go at 11. However, after breakfast back in my room, she explained that she liked me a lot and wanted to take me to MBK, which I agree.

She actually took me bowling and beat me hands down by miles. I also notice the guy in the lane next to mine with two pretty light skinned girls. It looked obvious to me they were pay for play. As I was leaving with my girl, the prettier of the two girls gazed over and gave me a nice smile. I nod and smiled back. I was liking this country more and more. The other thing about MBK are the University girls! There are loads of them wearing mid-thigh length skirts, wearing summery short heeled stilettos! My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets as I ogled all these cute fair skinned beauties with their sexy legs and bodies. I wanted my next girl to be one of these beauties and I could hear Soi Cowboy calling me.

We eventually go back to the hotel and she starts telling me she likes me a lot and that usually for long time she goes at 06:00 in the morning. It was now about 4pm. She then phones someone. I wasn?t sure what to think as she had been saying she liked me a lot quite often and pointing to her heart. Anyway, she then passes me the phone and it?s her friend from the other night who speaks good English. She tells me that my girl likes me a lot and wants to stay with me another night and that I should speak to her about the price. I agree and pass the phone back and after a few moments she ends the call and says she wants to go back to her apartment and change her clothes. She asks if I want to come along to which I agree as I was keen to see the luxury she was living in.

She lived in Sutthisan, which is miles away, but reachable by MRT. The luxury I was expecting just was not there. Her room was no more than 10m by 10m which included the shower and outside balcony. The place didn?t even have a cooking area and it was as hot as it was outside even though she had fans. She said she didn?t want air conditioning as it was more and she was used to the heat anyway.

I laid on her bed that doubles up as a sofa but not a futon as she showered and washed. I just didn?t want to get any hotter or sweat anymore than I needed to. She showed me the monthly rent for her box which was 3,000. This month she paid 3,300 with the 300 being the bills for electric and water.

We then went for dinner in Chinatown which cost 450. We had fried rice, deep fried spicy squid and eight large king prawns, and when I say large they were longer than a ball point pen, and a couple of drinks. The meal was nice and a bargain by Western standards.

Back at my hotel she gets out some of her Thai ? English translation books she has brought along from her apartment and she starts telling me how much she likes me and if I feel the same. She also said how jealous she was during day when I was checking out other girls and jokes about cutting off my jewels. She tells me more about her work. She needs to make 9 barfines a month for Rainbow 4 and that every day she takes off she has to pay the bar 600. She tells me about the Japanese clients and how much they pay and the reason why the girls go for them. They charge the Japanese 3,500 for long time 500 more than your average customer. The girls hope the Japanese will make them one of their mistresses as this means they will get 30,000 ? 50,000 each time they come to Thailand as well as expenses paid for and luxury dining and accommodation at an exclusive condominium. They usually stay for only a few days, so if a bargirl can get a few if these on their books, then they are laughing.

At this point I misunderstood when she said: ?you no money, me no complain.? I thought she was having a stab at me for asking so many questions about her job, but I later understand that she means I don?t have to pay her.

We have another nice evening in my hotel room.

09NOV05 Day four. Fever, aches and a sore throat.

I woke up at about 09:00 hot enough cook food on. My throat was sore. It looked like I had flu. One of my colleagues at work had been spluttering all of the previous week and I thought I had caught it off them. My girl tells me that she is going to work tonight but she will come back after. I had thought about not paying her like she said and at the same time she had made no suggestion that I needed to pay. I pay her as she is leaving.

I spend the whole day in my room sleeping and watching CNBC.

My girl phones up just after 01:00 in the morning to tell me she is on her way over. I?m pleasantly surprised.

She tells me how she had been thinking about me whilst at work and couldn?t wait to leave. I muster up the strength and we have another nice night together.

10NOV05 Day five. Even more of a fever, more aching and I now have difficulties swallowing.

If things could not have got worse, they were about to get even more so. I had bought some Nurofen the other day and had been taking them regularly and today I would have to get some more. I was getting concerned at this point but I was determined to battle this through. My girl had suggested I go to the doctor but I declined.

I spend the whole day in my room sleeping and watching CNBC trying to recover.

Like the previous night my girl phones me up just after 01:00 in the morning to tell me she is on her way over. Again, she says how she has been thinking about me. I muster the strength again tonight but was not able to climax.

11NOV05 Day six. Hospital.

I awoke around 07:00 in a great deal of pain. I awake my girl and tell her that I need her to take me to the hospital. She phones her friend and then passes me the phone. Her friend asks how I am. I cut to the chase and ask how much it will cost. 300-500 plus medication.

After a quick breakfast we get a taxi to a PhyaThai hospital a couple of blocks up from the Central World Plaza in Chit Lom. I get a Jab in the bum with antibiotics and some paracetamol and more antibiotic pills to take. As we get into the taxi I see Chao Phya 2 the next building along from where we waved down the taxi.

We get back to the hotel and I rest. My girl is reading her books and then goes to work. I watch more CNBC. I get an unexpected phonecall at about 22:00 from my girl. She is coming to my hotel now. I?m surprised and she has bought me some 7UP, my favourite! She tells me she wasn?t feeling well so asked to go home early. This sounded plausible at the time but I was too ill to question it. With hindsight I think she may have been short timed early in the night.

This night we both were satisfied.

12NOV05 Day seven. No more fever or aches but still had a sore throat.

I woke up feeling a lot better and Soi Cowboy was on the mind. I wanted to try one of those fair skinned beauties. The receptionist at the hospital was really cute and I had a crazy dream about her the night before. I was thinking about how to tell this to my girl. On day three she had got emotional about how much I liked her and If I felt the same.

I tell her that I?m going to Soi Cowboy and she questioned why I was going and when I told her it was for the pooying, she got upset and started sobbing. She then asked if I was going to bring a girl back to which I said maybe, which made her even more unhappy.

She starts crying again just before she leaves for work. She doesn?t want me to bring another girl back. I decided I liked her too much to upset her. I told her I was not going to Soi Cowboy and was staying in the hotel. She looks doubtful but leaves happier, relatively speaking.

I had dinner at Pizzahut and then went to Gullivers to check it out and read my emails. Gullivers is very modern and Westernised and I had a quick glance of the pooyings but nothing special. On the way back to the hotel see some Thai girls with customers heading towards the Marriot. The guards are still checking cars that come into the Marriot for bombs which amuses me as if they did have bomb they would still take a huge chunk out of the Marriot as the search of the cars is right next to the entrance.

My girl surprises me by turning up at my room straight after work without a phone call. I think she was trying to catch me out and she questioned if I had gone to Soi Cowboy and brought any girls back. I tell her I just went to Pizzahut.

After some reassurance we have another great night.

13NOV05 Day eight. Back to the hospital again.

The reason why I couldn?t swallow was because my right tonsil was inflamed and at the time the doctor said I had ulcers on it. It wasn?t much better today, so we go to the doctor again. The cute sexy receptionist is working again today. I try my hardest to get eye contact from her but she looks rather busy today. Today?s doctor is surprised my right tonsil is still causing me bother as the previous doctor had given me a powerful antibiotic jab. This doctor gives me another and it is the same nurse jabbing my bum again and in the same place! My left cheek was feeling sorer.

Back at the hotel I was feeling better within a few hours.

My girl went to work and turned up at my room just after 01:00.

We have a nice marathon session.

14NOV05 Day nine. Lord of War.

Breakfast and then Prahon Yothin to catch Lord of War at Central Plaza. I see even more university cuties walking around and fantasise about what they are like naked and in bed.

The movie is slick and makes you think about corruption and who is the real cause of suffering.

It was decided the previous night my girl would not work until I leave. I had questioned how genuine she was about how she felt about me and how could I trust her with her being a ago-go girl. She said she would not go to work to keep me happy.

She tells me that she used to be priestess as well, which I found amusing.

We had another nice evening again.

15NOV05 Day ten. Wat Phra Kaew, and the adjoining Grand Palace.

We got up around noon and missed breakfast, so we decide to go and eat at Emporium.

It was my first time eating at the food court at Emporium, but my first taste of tom yum seafood noodles was exquisite. I had fallen in love with it!

After we had decided to go to Wat Phra Kaew, and the adjoining Grand Palace, but as you can imagine, by the time we got there it was closed! Anyway, we walked around the market and sat by the river before walking back and catching a taxi to MBK.

I discover the 4th floor with all the mobile phone stalls and we walk around here checking out the prices ( I slyly checked out the other girls as well and think my girl didn?t notice). We had walked around this place for ages and then decided to go back to the hotel for some food and fun.

16NOV05 Day eleven. More wandering around.

We end up in Central World Plaza and watch Saw 2. My girl really loves the gore, but I?m just a little squeamish and shocked afterwards.

We eat at MBK food court for dinner which was OK. It?s a lot larger than Emporium but the tom yum just isn?t that tasty and the portions are nothing to write home about.

Then it was back to the hotel for some action.

17NOV05 Day twelve. Late start again.

My Thai is slowly getting better as I bought a book back on the 15th at MBK. We go to Emporium to eat and then 3 of her friends from Rainbow 4 turn up with Japanese guys. They have a quick chat and I check out the other girls and the guys they are with. The guys were over 30 and overweight. My girl tells me afterwards that they thought I was Japanese and at the same time asked if my girl was going to work tonight. She thinks she will get a lecture from the mamasan when she turns up again on Saturday out of the blue!

I also see that white stunt guy from Ong-Bak that is the first guy you see on the documentary DVD walking out of the food court.

We end up at MBK again and wander around. She points out how expensive ?Morgan? bras were and also suggested she could pluck some of my hairs for me. I decline sheepishly, not sure what hairs she meant!

We have dinner at the Food Cellar which is another food court at MBK. The tom yum is tastier, but the seafood was just enough.

18NOV05 Day thirteen. Back to hospital for a check-up.

We wake up early and went straight to the hospital for a check-up. I get some more antibiotic pills

As I?m about to get into the lift I see the cute sexy receptionist looking at me and smiling. I nod and smile back.

I point out Chao Phya 2 to my girl. She gives me a playful slap on my thigh and jokes again about cutting off my gonads.

We went to EGV opposite Central World Plaza to try and catch a film. My girl buys a DVD Tom Yum Goong ?The Game? which has the same cast as Ong-Bak. I point out to her the guy I saw at Emporium the other day. We decide after checking out the shopping centre, we should go to MBK. Somehow we decided to walk there along the BTS walkway from Chit Lom. It was like an equivalent of a romantic walk or as close as you can get in a city. By the time we get to MBK we realised it was a bad idea, but laughed about it. I was telling her how hot and sweaty she had made me and she was telling me I needed to piggy-back her around for the rest of the day. I joke she should carry me around as I was still ill!

We watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ( in English of course for my benefit). There were quite a few people there and because it was dark, I thought I?ll try and slip her the finger. She was quick to readjust my hand and hold it. Sex with a Thai girl in a packed cinema would have to wait for another day.

We eat at the MBK food court and I try something duck and noodle soup, which was ok, but the fresh mango ice-slush puppie drink was very nice. I had been drinking mango tea frappuccino from Starbucks most of the week, which pales in comparision.

We end back at the hotel for a marathon session, but nor before I packed most of my things for my departure tomorrow.

19NOV05. Day fourteen. End of holiday.

We wake up early and grab breakfast.

As we leave the room I pay my girl 9,000. We check out around 09:00 and head to airport via taxi.

We have a drink and then sit in the observation lounge and watch the airplanes landing and taking off, reflecting on my experience the last two weeks.

When boarding time comes we kiss and cuddle and I give her my remaining change of just over 1,000.

She asks for my email, which I give.

I wave farewell to her as I walk through passport control.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wanted advice on how to enhance your visit next time:

1. Take more girls!

2. Stop worrying about ladyboys.

3. Start learning Thai.

4. Fast forward a few years (I first came when I was your age but didn't really hit peak good times until 6 years later).

I've noticed that girls are becoming more and more aloof. It's as though half of them don't want any business, isn't it?! (Partly, it's because they don't want to lose face by approaching you only to be rejected but it seems more than that too.)

Actually, I don't know how newbies and those who can't speak any Thai get any sort of good experience anymore!

Good post, it reminded me of my first couple of trips, are you sure this is your only trip here? :) Next time try finding a different girl each night, it's easy. You will get a few starfish for sure, but you may find the one that lights your fire, they are some real diamonds out there if you look for them.

You could always go down to Pattaya, there's a much larger choice there, and despite what some may tell you, there are some cute gals to be found, they are cheaper and usually have a better attitude. Most beer bars have a couple of cuties who will go LT for 1K + 300 BF, if you get there early in the evening before someone else claims them. ::

R,

Solid report. Actually you gained alot of experience from this first trip, by just hanging around your Rainbow4 girl. Sounds like she really took good care of you. Be happy for that, real happy. As you continue your visits to LOS, you will always reflect on the girls who gave you a real GFE, more than the ones who F'd your brains out and left.

Chok dee,

HOKS

PS, need to get my FR out soon.

have to agree with Bibblies..........don't worry about Ladyboys,what were you so frightened off?.

what did you think might have happened if you had entered one of their Bars?.

i doubt they would have dragged you to a back room and bum-raped you in a gangbang.

some of my best Friends were Katoeys and if you get to know them they are fine People.

what's wrong with an older Woman?.

they know so much,do so much and rarely refuse anything..........i do like an experienced Girl.

a 30 y.o.will know much more than a new Girl who has just arrived in Town.

and you don't need to have 2 Dicks to satisfy 2 Girls.

2 Girls are a lot of fun and various combinations are good.

you ever heard of a double BBBJ or 3 way oral?.

and how about recovering after you have finished and watching the Girls do a Lesbian session which will soon get your pecker up again?.

i do like a 3some.................. :chili:

Thanks for the replies everyone! Any more comments and suggestions are welcome!

bibblies - I have to agree about the girls being aloof! I didn't think I'd have to work so hard to find a girl with a good attitude. I thought they would be all over me for my money! I'm going to be studying Thai intensely so I will be able to speak it even better on my next trip!

pe7e - This was my first trip to LOS. I just read and learnt from other posters on this board. I had planned to have a different girl every night but the GFE from the Rainbow 4 girl was too good an opportunity to turn down.

HOKSIPKAU - I have to agree with about the GFE. I do look for value and a good experience. I want to feel it's more than just a monetary transaction. The Playskool girl was good, but it was a pity she couldn't be more open and honest.

AhTeckLim - I'm contemplating Pattaya for my next trip. I'm going to read up a bit more for my next trip before I decide the destination.

sayjann - I had read a lot of negative comments about Katoeys and was apprehensive when any were around or near. As it was my first trip, I didn't want any bad experiences and in my mind these were associated in my mind with katoeys. There is nothing wrong with older women. It was more to do with the choice I had. The dekserve quoted the same price as the dancer! In my eyes there was only one winner. Unfortunatley for me lesbian acts and threesomes don't excite me. I'm a just a one girl at a time guy.

Archived