Back to moo-moos ...

Flashermac

THE NATION

23 Nov 2005

University clamps down on sexy outfits

Rajabhat Maha Sarakham University is out to stop female students sashaying to school in provocative mini-skirts and tight white shirts.

The university has launched a campaign asking students to dress more modestly by displaying 20 paper cut-outs demonstrating indecent modes of clothing. "The way [female students] dress reflects on the university's image," said Aniroute Dangyong, a teacher in charge of student affairs at the university. "If students wear such indecent uniforms, people will look askance at our institution."

Although university regulations prescribe uniforms (white shirt and black skirt), many female students adopt a sexier look by wearing minis and tight-fitting shirts to class.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on my visits to BKK i always enjoyed the trips down the river.

always interesting to watch the Girls board the boat in their uniforms.............. :hubba:

got more than one slap from my #1 Girl............. :doah:

went to a Museum just down the road from the Grand Palace and as we left we passed some sort of School and the Girls were all milling around as we walked back to the River.

some fine sights to see............. :yay:

i liked the Uniforms...........but not in a sexy way of course....... :shakehead

just thought they were functional............ :up:

limbo said:

Can you make pix of the cut outs so we can see for ourselves please?

My cow, "Jai". Do you mean a gratutitous pix of a sexy panda girl in a uniform sure to be the topic of this proposal? OK, can lah...

panda24.jpg

No face to protect the, uh, innocent :D. :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:
limbo said:

Can you make pix of the cut outs so we can see for ourselves please?

My cow, "Jai". Do you mean a gratutitous pix of a sexy panda girl in a uniform sure to be the topic of this proposal? OK, can lah...

panda24.jpg

No face to protect the, uh, innocent :D. :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

Man oh man, SD!!! I detect an incredible body under that uniform! "Thank you, Sir. May I have another?" (another peek)

or may I humbly suggest another avatar image???

::

Archived