Back to moo-moos ...

Flashermac

Nervous_Dog said:

Must be news to the 8 uni's I go to regularly, compulsory, UTCC, Kasesart, KMUT NB, KMUT LP, Rajamakorn Ramjamhang, ABAC, Thamasart.

DOG

Yes and no. Thammasat students pride themselves on their freedom to choose to wear or not to wear their uniform (except for examinations).

Chulalongkorn, on the other hand, must wear the uniform at ALL times. Furthermore, first years students must wear white socks and the first year boys must wear the unie tie. I think you're right on the others, except that UTCC students sort of "forget" to wear their uniform to Satuday classes.

I believe that "rachapat universities" require the students to wear their uniform all of the time too.

I've asked students how they felt about wearing their uniform, and the girls invariably say they prefer to wear it. The reason? It lets everyone know they are a university student. They say they get treated much more politely on buses by conductors when they are wearing their uniform. The TU gals also have told me they always wear their uniforms in bad weather -- so they can keep their "civilian clothes" looking nice and clean.

:dunno:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

Gimme gimme gimme some more!!!!!!!

Dude_Le_Rude said:

Man oh man, SD!!! I detect an incredible body under that uniform! "Thank you, Sir. May I have another?" (another peek)

Since you asked so nicely...

panda25.jpg

Hmmm, oops. Seems we have hit maximum Malibu rum & pineapple juice capacity after a night at H1...

panda11o.jpg

Cheers,

SD

Archived