November drawing to a close HURRY UP

Nervous_Dog

KS,

Hell man, my right knee is killing just sitting here! I need to ice it down. Walked up those damned ancient stone stairs to Khao Phra Vihan, which is a serious climb with a bum knee! Then the very next day, with swollen knee from the day before I went up the Khao Phanum Rung temple steps, which while being a much less serious climb was enough to totally screw up that damn knee to the max! I need to get it up and on ice for now. Time to watch some of my new DVD's I got in BKK and maybe later take a bicycle ride to loosen up the muscles around the knee joint a bit. OH stories can wait until he's back online later today or tomorrow to join in. Can say though that it was much fun having him visit the Isaan and Surin. Only problem is I gave him many great photo ops for his nice 35mm Nikon digital and he'll likely win a few more photo contests with the pics ops I gave him, especially the spirit house contest next month. Actually gave him a few of the pics I was going to take. (Nice camera btw OH!) Him being an award winning photo journalist and an artist with a great eye for color and angle and framing I imagine he'll sweep the next few contests! :D ::

Oh yeah, nothing gay happened, because we were both in women's clothing the whole time! :o :: :: :D

Cent

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS,

Plus I did a shitload of driving the past three days showing OH around and my Mitsu pick-up truck's seat only goes back so far. The damned thing is just short enough to keep that damned knee bent a couple inches the whole time of many hours of driving around the countryside showing OH the area. He owes me big time for the tour! :D I'll take it out in trade next I see him! :o:D Left him last night in the Burirum bus depot around 5:30 p.m. waiting for the VIP bus to BKK, surrounded by amazed Thai chicks vying for his attention as he poot Thai and handed out his card. His phone didn't stop ringing the whole time he was here. He even was getting calls from the bus attendent GTG lass (cute, very cute!) he chatted up in the Morchitt bus depot when we were leaving BKK for Surin!

Cent

Yep, I still got it! Great time for sure, and NOTHING GAY HAPPENED!... Bus Girl keeps calling and SMSing btw...bad English! Great time chatting up those 2 women at the food shop in Khao Panum Ruang, Impressed them with my Thai language skills, and the picture of me and Aed Carabao!

Thanks again Cent, for everything, and Thanks for not mentioning that "little incident" as we entered Si Saket. Or that little "ordeal" with the Katoey in the Hung Nam at the Buri Ram Bus depot...

Old Hippie said:

Yep, I still got it! Great time for sure, and NOTHING GAY HAPPENED!... Bus Girl keeps calling and SMSing btw...bad English! Great time chatting up those 2 women at the food shop in Khao Panum Ruang, Impressed them with my Thai language skills, and the picture of me and Aed Carabao!

Thanks again Cent, for everything, and Thanks for not mentioning that "little incident" as we entered Si Saket. Or that little "ordeal" with the Katoey in the Hung Nam at the Buri Ram Bus depot...

OH,

Oh, I have every intention of mentionig the incidents you speak of. You never paid the bribe! If you think I am not going to mention you broke down and cried and screamed like a kid having his lollipop stolen when we entered the city of Si Saket, well, you're wrong! And if you think I am not going to tell anyone about my wife grabbing you and throwing you in the truck and taking you to Si Saket and saying "Here's 2,000 baht. Get out of the truck and go find another Si Saket girl and quit whining about her to me in your broken Thai all day! Go find another girl here!" Well, you're wrong! :) And the fact that you found the only katoey bar in Surin in one day when I have been coming here for many years and never ever saw that place, well, you're wrong! :D Send the money pal or the other "incidents" will be aired here! At least nothing particularly gay happened though! :D :: Although that time at the waterfalls at night, well ...

Cent

Archived