Thailand visit-Eden and Nataree

pappu67

I was in Thailand last week and visited the Eden Club and Nataree massage parlor. The Eden club was as usual good. Got myself two preety chicas and spent a fun filled 1.5 hours with them. Nataree was a first for me. I had not had a Soapie before. The rates range from 1600 and 2000 to 2300 and 2500 for the fishbowl and 2000+ for the sideliners. I did not find the sideliners any better than the fishbowl. Only the 1600 and 2000 offered body to bosy massage on a air mattress. I got myself a Thai-chinese mix with big assets. She was a B category girl @2000. She gave me a great soapie on the mattress, putting assets to good use and follwed up with a godd session on the bed. All in all a very aggreable experience. Email me if you want he number

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what, people like to discuss the pros and cons, and all places have them, even the unmentionable place. I went to nataree only once, dissapointing as the bath took so long to fill up and the girl wanted to watch lakorn while it did so, I switched it off in the end. Only 1300 baht then though so not a bad deal for such a place and cute if not vey enthusiastic girl, maybe should have left the telly on. One good thing about nateree though is that you do get the stated time and so did my mate in the next room. We both thought each other must be having the better time but I think his was worse than mine. Bit of a lottery massage parlors.

Am I the ONLY one that thinks Eden's pretty boring?!

Yes, it provides a FANTASTIC fantasy but the girls are VERY mechanical and DEFINITELY on the older/used end of the spectrum.

Up to you!

i was also recently in Nateree and confirm service was very poor. I arrived late at 10pm, papasan recomendation was poor, rooms were full, girl sick with a cold and unenthusiastic - had to shower myself. Will not go back anytime soon. In contrast Posiedan at least told me they were very busy and had little to offer.

Maybe different if you go early in the evening but i'd say very slim chances of finding quality fun in Nateree if you arrive late.

Archived