Thailand visit-Eden and Nataree

pappu67

I go to Eden because is a no nonsense place. I am generally in Thailand only for 2 days and I need a place where I get no bull shit. At Eden the girls may not be spring chickens, but they are eager to please and once in a while there is a pretty one. One of the girls I toom was quite pretty. Nataree was a pleasant experience after what I had read on this and the other board. The guy did not BS and I chose my own girl. I picked one who was smiling while looking at me and was quite eager. And it turned out fine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> but you actually pay money for ugly ones ????

Why would one do that at all ......

You have the right to choose. If you don't like any don't partake. I come to Bangkok for 2-3 days and Eden is a place where I have had a no hassle experience. The Anal is a plus as not many places offer it

When I visit Krung Thep, I always stop by Eden, at least two times, if I stay for a week. The service has always been excellent(IMHO). This past August I had a chance to visit Nataree, again, the service was excellent, and I was treated exceptional by the two girls I "pulled". Actually, I selected two sideliners from Nataree, both 20, light skinned, model like looks. I went after meeting/work, 4:00pm and 5:00pm, though there wasn't many in the fish bowl they had about ten sideliners outside. Actually if you go late, like 10:00pm or 11:00pm, your going to miss alot of lovelies. Anyway

Chok dee,

HOKS

galt67 said:

Am I the ONLY one that thinks Eden's pretty boring?!

Yes, it provides a FANTASTIC fantasy but the girls are VERY mechanical and DEFINITELY on the older/used end of the spectrum.

Up to you!

Nope. There must be others, me included. I don't like the girls there, too loud and brash. Prefer them to be more feminine and gentle.

But then again, as they say, to each his own.

:) :)

Archived