Happy St Andrews Day!

ultras67

ultra,

Already did my bit for the Scots this year. I let my daughter marry one! :: Although I would not wear one of their silly kilts (skirts) as part of the wedding. (Figured my sexy legs would be too distracting. :D) Nice family the groom has, and a nice guy he is. At least we know our daughter will have plenty of money being married to a frugal Scot. Problem will be for her to be able to spend any of it! :: :: :D

St. Andy?

Cent

I had read a couple of years ago about the Scots trying to make a day in the middle of either April or May the equivalant of St. Patrick's Day, with a parade in New York. For that first parade, I thought that Sean Connery showed up. Is this still going on?

Guest lazyphil

<<Also being protosant they are a lot more boring when t comes to drinking, look at the ddifference between St Patricks and St Andrews day>>

I think you should speak to a policeman from Strathclyde police force at 2am friday morning before you make such comments :: Why dont you go to my local Irish pikey 'travellers' site if you want good old fashioned Irish hospitality/frevolity, I'll take you to A&E after their done with you, if you want!

Flashermac said: Scotland is a Protestant nation? Then I wonder who all those buggers are that cheer for the Celtics?

I'm a Protestant and a Celtic supporter. Not many of us though.

P.S. They're not referred to as the Celtics. Celtic, Glasgow Celtic or the Bhoys is traditional. Hail, hail.

Archived