November contest entries online

khunsanuk

Big drop in the top 4 or 5 all of a sudden, guess this will level out lateron when more votes have been added?

In general very low scores are being given it seems. The last vote seemed to have almost all pix go considerably down except 2 or 3 that stay steady.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

Not too many votes on this one.

Seems to be a clear favourite trailed by a few others.

Guys, it's time to vote for my picture again and rocket it up the rankings!

Well, unless I missed something, it's probably that the majority of board members don't even know about the contest. What is needed is an "announcement" where the "redesign" notice is located and a direct link.

HH

Hi,

"What is needed is an "announcement" where the "redesign" notice is located and a direct link."

Done.

As for the lack of voting, I have a feeling it may be linked to the theme. Thai girls are *much* more interesting than temples as far as the majority of the board is concerned.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"What is needed is an "announcement" where the "redesign" notice is located and a direct link."

Done.

As for the lack of voting, I have a feeling it may be linked to the theme. Thai girls are *much* more interesting than temples as far as the majority of the board is concerned.

Sanuk!

Perfect. Now to see if increases traffic :)

Maybe if we'd called the contest "Temple Belles"...55555

HH

Archived