And the winner is . . . . . . .

Nervous_Dog

Nervous_Dog said:

He was still here last night, and has handed over 2000 baht for the next writing contest Cent, so you need to put your thinking cap on for that.

ND,

Hey great! Thanks OH! Now remember ND that money is for the WRITING contest! :) There are a few suggestions from the judges we need to think about, and a few have suggested having the next judging during a holiday when a lot of guys are over in the LOS so they can attend. I feel 2 writing contests a year would be good. I'll check with KS and see when he thinks we can start the latest contest and when it should end. I was thinking of starting it soon, to be finalized and ready for judging in April. But some suggested a July finish during the summer season when loads of guys come here. What do you think?

Cent

I also wonder, but would take a LOT of work, maybe the best "Post" of the month? Not a reply, but original thread starter.

maybe some few people select 10 entries, or people nomincte then vote on it.

Dog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cent said:

Hugh,

(Now that's just fucking sick man!) :D :D

Cent

No, no, no...There are some things money just can't buy. A pair of OH's thongs are priceless !!!

Curiosity demands that I ask: Are the thongs autographed? I mean, the autographed thongs of a prize-winning photographer and author would demand that I send them to our National Art Gallery or the Smithsonian....well, the Nanaplaza.Com Hall of Fame, anyway.

HH

Well, the winner might get hauled off in cuffs. Airlines can get wary of bio-hazard items being placed on board an aircraft to be taken home.

Perhaps a better idea would be to have them framed and matted and then hung on the wall at Gully's...with a brass tag, of course, explaining their significance and the name of the donor. Do you think OH could be cajoled (or bribed) to model them before they're retired?

HH

Archived