Contest Voting

limbo

Old Hippie said:Also, I donate a fair amount of prizes, so sort of stupid to cheat to win crap wine I can't drink anyway...I suppose there is the principle involved though... :)

Hugh Hoy,

I am not gay! No matter what Gumi and Nervous dog say! :)

OH...U donating bottles of "Two Buck Chuck"? :)

Should I post the pic of you in your lovely "Santa's Helper" dress on Soi Cowboyand let others decide the gay issue? (dahm chai) :)

HH

Hi,

Unfortunately while a lot of the suggestions here are good one, the software does not support them. I cannot keep the votes hidden until a certain period.

And as for selecting the top 3, we would then have to use both the gallery and the board; gallery for posting the pics, board for the poll. Seems like a bit of a hassle to me.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:l. Seems like a bit of a hassle to me.

Sanuk!

But that's the way the writing contest entries and votes are judged and voted upon, no? We read the stories indivdually and then go to another thread to post our votes. And it takes a lot less time to look at a photo than it does to read most writing entries.

HH

All,

Well, less ambiguity might help here. Let's shit or get off the pot. Either we can vote for our own photos (I do, fairly I feel) or we can't vote for our own photos. Seeing as there are not many who do vote I don't see a problem with this unless you are always voting your pics a ten and not looking at the way they compare to the other photos entered. But, let's make a ruling either way.

Cent

Agree Cent,

Sofar I never voted for a picture of myself and it seems I disadvantaged myself by doing so.

Just tested and this is what happened;

With a 9 vote for my entry 2, I jumped up 0.16 points, in this case enough to make it in to the prices.

Archived