End of year comp

Nervous_Dog

OK - so - I have a ton of prizes, including a jar of vegimite! YEE HAA!

SO

Any objections to the following,

1 - Best photo entered in all the competitions, easy to do (I think . . . KS?)

2 - Best photo in the galleries, we'll need to get say . . 12 nominations, put them in a seperate folder, vote

Note both of the above we know who submitted, but no big deal in my eyes, we're all big enough to vote for a good photo I hope!

3 - A "Open" theme - only restriction being nipples and gash, 4 photos, in theme from same person, in other word, you'll a folder, and 4 photos from photographer A, etc, vote in a poll HERE on the main board (KS help me with hyper links) and the winner announced Jan next year.

ok - your thoughts, this agreable, we have $100, (from Mekong and 127) LOTS of Wine (OH and others) 11 discount cards = 1 free number 2 or 3 menu item (Guys what IS item 2 and 3 at Fashion Massage? A Enema?) I'll send a engineer to laos just so I can offer MORE beer Laos, a REAL bottle of VERY good tequila, not the rcap I have been trying to get rid off, plus lots of other stuff,.

SOOOOO

Your thoughts, I'd like to get this underway on Monday!

DOG

"...ok - your thoughts, this agreable, we have $100, (from Mekong and 127) ..."

I thought we only collected 1/2 of that wager? I donated $2k last night as you'll recall, or we can save the cash for a writing contest? In any event, we need to decide, and get it all going...KS and others, need to decide what we can do, and how we can do it, technically speaking...why am I writing this? I need to hit cowboy fast...later dudes!

Guest lazyphil

<<Note both of the above we know who submitted, but no big deal in my eyes, we're all big enough to vote for a good photo I hope!>>

looking forward to see my picture from general gallery put forward in the contest ::

Hi,

"1 - Best photo entered in all the competitions, easy to do (I think . . . KS?)"

No, actually not. I would have no idea how to handle the voting as the pics are all over the galleries and already have votes.

Nominations with links might work though.

2 -> doable

3 -> not sure yet how to handle this, possibly subfolders? Or a naming convention in the entry titles?

Sanuk!

OK - we have 6-8 bottles of good wine, 1 good tequila, one questionable vietnamese drink, a 1 gig thumb drive (jelous already) $100, a free visit to a kinky massage place, plus other bits and pieces,

It seems to me to be a LOT to give away for just one competition.

The reason I suggested three different things is that I'd like to reward the people who have been putting photos up in the galleries all year.

Just the same way as we voted in the writing comp, people PM me with nominations, we then set up a poll and hotlink them to the photo gallery. Not easy, but doable I think????

How about a shoot out of all the winners of the year (icluding December when announced Jan8), best "Winning" photo?

and of course the one we all want but don;t know how to do easily, a "Series' of 4 photos. Maybe make it so that people vote on ALL 4 photos, knowing they are from 1 person, then take the highest average of the votes?

Bottom line is we have a lot of prizes and I;d like to reward the people using the gallery, for at least something.

DOG

Archived