Spirit House theme

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up late. Can't sleep tonight. Too upset that Limbo's crappy pics are beating my excellent ones. Something's wrong with this. I'm gonna demand a recount. Luckily there's no prizes for this one, so Limbo won't get anything for this rigged event this time! :neener::banghead::dunno::censored::sleeping:

Fuck's a guy gotta do to win this friggin' contest anyway?

Cent

Cent,

Hold your breath for a moment here.

It's been announced by me for a long time that I would beat you, so nothing new under the sun there!

Rigged???? Me???? Maybe you wanna look at our professional photographer (yeah yeah, the one with the nose up in the air!) for that!

However, recount, totally for it! Can't believe my pix aren't winning. Big fraud this voting stuff.

Look, I did everything I could to rig this, and other contest my way. However, I have at best been able to only manage 3rd a few times...hense, I must think either, 1) the people I am bribing have no integrity, and sell out to a "higher bidder" (sort of like Si Sak*t girl when that lousy Austrian comes to town) or else 2) You, Limbo are cheating better than me, in which case, I must cry foul! Do I need to make like another guy on this board and vote for myself under many different board names? What is the secret to winning? clearly, it cannot be the "quality" of what you call "photographs..."

Archived